NewBee Starting with Sustanon and Arimidex......any sugestions?

NewerGuy

Awards
Hello All,

I'm new to everything here except the actual weight lifting. And I haven’t done much weight lifting either.
But I do have a friend that has been lifting for some time now and he helps me out at the Gym.

I'm 53 and starting to notice everything going away. Mostly due to inactivity and poor diet.

I have been lifting daily for 2 weeks now. I have changed my diet, got rid of sugars, salts, and most fats. I’m mainly just doing the protein.
1ml of Sustanon every two weeks and 1mg tab Arimidex every three days.
I have already seen fairly impressive gains. I have no ill side effects......yet. I feel better than I have in a while.
Am I doing anything wrong? Should I be doing something different?

NewerGuy

Awards
I guess I must be doing things right.
26 views and no repy

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hello All,

I'm new to everything here except the actual weight lifting. And I haven’t done much weight lifting either.
But I do have a friend that has been lifting for some time now and he helps me out at the Gym.

I'm 53 and starting to notice everything going away. Mostly due to inactivity and poor diet.

I have been lifting daily for 2 weeks now. I have changed my diet, got rid of sugars, salts, and most fats. I’m mainly just doing the protein.
1ml of Sustanon every two weeks and 1mg tab Arimidex every three days.
I have already seen fairly impressive gains. I have no ill side effects......yet. I feel better than I have in a while.
Am I doing anything wrong? Should I be doing something different?
1ml (250mg of test) every 2 weeks is HRT not a CYCLE!
anyway
i would rec you google: DC trainning. i do somthing liek this but more sets, reps at 6-8 and go for about 45min to just over 1hr.
here is a link to what im talking about: http://dc-training.blogspot.com/

good luck

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I know you are older and probably need the test to feel younger, alive, energy, etc but only lifting 2wks.... your jumping the gun here

drop the the adex to .25mg ED or EOD. 1mg E3D is alot, at that dose your joints will take it hard, libido will eventually drop, etc. Estrogen is needed just not too much of it.

IDK what type of fats you are or were eating but you need them, EFA's, saturated fats, etc. Just stay away from any trans fat

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
BuddyBuilder Anabolics 4
Anabolics 4
Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 4