Need some advice about this Epi cycle im on

MRogers

Banned
Awards
Im 3 1/2 weeks in on my cycle of Epidrol and i still dont feel that "on" feeling. My lifts are up a tad and arms a bit fuller but not much. Just seems like normal progress. Also I haven't shut down at all. Diet and training are on point. I'm dosing at 30/30/30/30. Do you guys still think i should do a SERM PCT even though this products effect on my body has been minimal? thanks

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
yes, I think you should still use a serm. Run the epi out 6 weeks, up the dosage to 40-50 in your final weeks. EAT MORE CALORIES. I don't care how on point you think your diet is, if you aren't gaining you aren't eating enough overall total calories.

MRogers

Banned
Awards
I only have enough for 4 weeks because it was my first cycle and wanted to do it slightly mild 30/30/30/30 but if you think that its better to up the dosage and run it longer i can pick up another bottle. ok man thanks ill try to stuff even more calories down.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Interesting that you've been on Epi for three weeks and still don't "feel" it. Have you done it before?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if this is your first cycle, how do you know what being "on" feels like? lol, just saying.

but i agree, up the dosage to 40/50mg and extend the cycle to at least 6 weeks. I wouldn't recomend one run epi for less than 6 weeks.

MRogers

Banned
Awards
lol ya i guess you have a point there...but ok im gonna go ahead and pick up another bottle and run it for 6 weeks. thanks for the help guys much appreciated.