Am I too young?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MethodMan

Awards
Mod edit : read the rules. You cant even post in this section yet.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
if you had done your research you would know you are too young. your test levels should be through the roof as is.

Thatguy_603

Awards
Just wait till ur at least 21 . I tried my first ph/ds when I was 22 . My advise is wait u only have one body and if u use that stuff that young your most likely gonna f urself up .

MethodMan

Awards
if you had done your research you would know you are too young. your test levels should be through the roof as is.
Yeah I'm aware of that, I just wanted to post a question on a site that was recommended to see if people would say "No your too young" or "It's ok to do it at 18" it sounds like I should wait a while then

MethodMan

Awards
Just wait till ur at least 21 . I tried my first ph/ds when I was 22 . My advise is wait u only have one body and if u use that stuff that young your most likely gonna f urself up .
Well, when you say "F your body up" are the "f ups" permanent or are they gradual? Slow? Possible to not happen at all? Preventable by taking other stuff with the D-Bol? Do side effects actually wear away or are they permanent? I've read about the side effects and the possible damage you can do and what you can take to help prevent it but, if you do notice any bad changes happening to your body is it too late?

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
IMO, unless your planning to go compete, dont do it and wait until your 21. But, if your diet, training, sleep/rest/recovery, and finances,research, patience, and goals are in check, DO IT. I would almost want to add genetics in the check list but with only 8 months in, it might be too hard to tell yet. A lot of the great ones started off early, and they all had the check list down to the T ie<Sergio Olivia, Shawn Ray, Phil Heath. Good luck with your decision.

MethodMan

Awards
IMO, unless your planning to go compete, dont do it and wait until your 21. But, if your diet, training, sleep/rest/recovery, and finances,research, patience, and goals are in check, DO IT. I would almost want to add genetics in the check list but with only 8 months in, it might be too hard to tell yet. A lot of the great ones started off early, and they all had the check list down to the T ie<Sergio Olivia, Shawn Ray, Phil Heath. Good luck with your decision.
Yeahh, I think I will leave it a while, I mean... When I started the gym, I weighed about 55.4KG, I'm now 65KG, all done with Atlas Superweight gainer, I've got more chunky, my biceps are getting ALOT bigger! And of course my strength has increased Massively! Bench press - was 50kg now about 75KG, Squat, was like 55KG, now 95KG, Deadlift at the moment 4 reps of 130KG, so yeah I've had pretty good gains without oids, I just wanna get huge and was looking to do whatever it takes to boost it and make it happen!

owenz

owenz

Awards
please dont.. for all our sakes. you will be back with more complaints than any kind of gains you could imagine. keep it, dont use it anytime soon. just eat right and lift smart while your natural hormones are in top gear

Status
Not open for further replies.