1-AD

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.17%

1-AD

Hi, I've really only been lifting for 3 months. I have 60 1-AD pills and want to see some good gains with them. I appreciate that there may be better supplements but this is what I have now. How can I best cycle them and get really good gains? I'm 175 pounds and am eating as much protein (including whey) as I can and am trying the Max-OT workout.

Any suggestions for stacking would also be appreciated but orally ideally. I appreciate it's not the best for bioavailability but not really into needles.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You'll need to get another bottle, and since this is your first cycle I would start with a 4-6 week run @
    300-600mg 1-AD
    200-400mg 4-AD (transdermal lotion) 900mg (oral)

Don't forget your post cycle meds. You will need 4 weeks of Nolvadex or 60X0. Search around on the board there is a ton of info on all of these compounds.
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.35%

I gotta agree with npursuit.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.17%

I see. Mixing 900mg of 4-AD orally with the 1-AD 600mg should give me some decent results if my diet is good and I'm doing a proper workout (Max-OT).

Cheers
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.09%

NPursuit is dead on with the dosing, but I would say hold off for at least another 3 months. You've only been lifting for 3 months, you'll probably make pretty decent gains by just taking in tons of protein and calories. Nail your diet/training down, and the 1-AD will put you in a much better situation.

If you took it now, you'd basically be getting to where you would naturally in a shorter period of time. I figure it would be best to use PH when you are starting to plateau. If your goal is to just get big quick, then follow NPursuit's advice, as the dosing is sound.
  6. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.41%

Quote Originally Posted by dreynolds
    Hi, I've really only been lifting for 3 months.
    I would save the 1AD for later. How long have you been doing the max OT? You should be able to make good gains in strength and size if you are following the max-ot and EATING right. If I were you I would stick to the max-ot for at least 6 months and learn every thing you can about diet first. Make sure you get a good 3 - 6 months training AFTER you get your diet down to where you are gaining strength and size. Once your growth stops then think about the 1AD. Good luck with however you decide to approach it.
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.29%

I agree with the last two posts, I would wait at minimum another 3 months, if not more until you start using any kinds of hormones.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.17%

Thanks for all the information. The problem has always been wanting results as quickly as possible but I can see how that is not always worth while. Without a well refined diet and a honed workout program it can be an issue.

I want to be able to see good progress so that my enthusiam is kept. I have friends who have tried it and for them, it gave them the impetus to continue pushing as they were seeing really good gains. How much is down to the prohormones and how much to the diet and workout I don't know.

If my diet and workout are good, I assume the prohormones will be of some benefit?
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76
    NPursuit is dead on with the dosing, but I would say hold off for at least another 3 months. You've only been lifting for 3 months, you'll probably make pretty decent gains by just taking in tons of protein and calories. Nail your diet/training down, and the 1-AD will put you in a much better situation.

If you took it now, you'd basically be getting to where you would naturally in a shorter period of time. I figure it would be best to use PH when you are starting to plateau. If your goal is to just get big quick, then follow NPursuit's advice, as the dosing is sound.
    Very true I didn't even notice that he has only been lifting for 3 months. Listen to these guys. Don't blow the gains you can make naturally by skipping right to drugs. Food and a protein shake is what you should be concerned with right now.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.66%

Quote Originally Posted by dreynolds
    If my diet and workout are good, I assume the prohormones will be of some benefit?
    Yes they will, but it takes longer than 3 months to really establish a good diet and training routine. It's your choice, but I can guarantee you will thank us and yourself down the road if you hold off.
  11. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Definately wait. Save the 1-AD for later on if/when you plateau. This will allow you to get the best results from the product.
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hate to just pile on top of everyone else, but one of the biggest things you HAVE to learn if you are going to be getting into this sport/lifestyle is that gains don't come quick. Doing a cycle now would be a bad idea physically: possible tendon, ligament and muscle tears from weight increases your body is not used to; and psychologically. You say you want to keep making gains to keep your enthusiasm up. THat is great, but don't use androgens or even other supps for that. Sooner or later your "newbie" gains will stop. This is the real TEST. A) you will then be forced to find training/diet strategies that work for you. B) you will have to learn to live with fighting and really working to add another 5,10 or 15lbs.
    Dont want to rant, but IMO its imperative that you hit that "wall" once newbie gains stop so you can re-evaluate things and improve yourself. Maybe 3 months after that, you might be ready.
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

In Addendum, this is another reason why people suggest not to use androgens until your 21 or until "you built a solid base". Learn your body, know what works and what doesn't. That way when you do hit it up, you make the most out of it.
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.35%

Quote Originally Posted by xXx
    I would save the 1AD for later. How long have you been doing the max OT? You should be able to make good gains in strength and size if you are following the max-ot and EATING right. If I were you I would stick to the max-ot for at least 6 months and learn every thing you can about diet first. Make sure you get a good 3 - 6 months training AFTER you get your diet down to where you are gaining strength and size. Once your growth stops then think about the 1AD. Good luck with however you decide to approach it.
    good avdvice.
    great avatar.
  15. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by xXx
    You from r1-forum.com? That is the avatar of a guy who was a member ther and he died. Robert Z (RIP)
  16. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    You from r1-forum.com? That is the avatar of a guy who was a member ther and he died. Robert Z (RIP)
    No, Never been to that site. I've been using this avatar since I became a member here several years ago. I also used it at Avant when I used to post there. I got the avatar from Iron Maiden(Metal Band in case some of you young 'uns don't know). Sorry to hear about Robert.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4-ad Injectable
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-12-2003, 04:27 PM
  2. Cutting and 1-test/4-AD
    By dodgeee-O in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-07-2002, 12:13 AM
  3. Strangest supplement ad
    By Sanosuke in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11