Its time to Recomp Hard---D plex, Katandrol, Trenazone, Transderm, T3, Albuterol

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Well got another cycle planned out. Waiting for a few things and want to get rid of some others in my stash. Thought I would post up and get some comments.

Heres the layout:

D plex
100/125/125/125/75
Katandrol
00/00/00/200/300/300/350
Trenazone
1ml/1ml/1ml/1ml
Transderm
0/3/3/5/7/10/12- pumps a day
T3
25/50/50/50/50/25 ---------wondering if i will be on enough stuff to combat the t3???
Albuterol
8/16/16/00/16/16 --------8mg 1x ED, 8mg 2x ED. extended release caps, will use benadryl instead of keto
Low dose AI at the end of the cycle to prevent aromotization of the transderm

PCT
Clomid-50/50/25/25
Nolva-20/00/00/00
HCGenerate
Forma stanzol 0/0/4/4/4/4/4
T3 pct
Vit C 3000mg
Vit D 3000iu
Anabeta 4/4/6/6/6/6-caps

So fire away guys, open to suggestions, feedback. Cycle will probably start sept 20-oct 1 ish. Lots of supports for all the fun stuff i could run into. p5p, vitex, N2gaurd, Liver52, etc. etc

Using some S4 at the moment with post cycle/unleashed to control estrogen and boost T.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
In... putting together a recomp cycle myself for November!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I will, since were not susposed to log here Il toss up another thread in the cycle info section once things start.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to this gymrat. Trenazone dose is low, but everything else looks pretty good. If you have the ability to get another bottle of Trenazone and dose it higher I would.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Wallet is hurting, osta and mk-677 arent cheap. I would like to get a 2nd and dose it at 1.5ml for 5.5-6wks but we ll see how my other financil needs play out during the next 6wks.

on a side not, running S4, 65mg WO days as a pulse, creatine nitrate, 3.5g beta alanine, 5 caps need2slin-------wow, what a pump.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not really sure why people are using sarms in their pct.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not really sure why people are using sarms in their pct.
I wouldn't ever use S4 in PCT, but ostarine is a lot less suppressive and when started at a lower dose doesn't hinder recovery IMO.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
From the replies I have received in my own thread, it seems that this still won't keep the T3 from eating you up. (I was told that 500mg test e/week wouldn't even do the trick, only tren might).

Gotta see if you are losing too much mass and taper off if that is the case.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
From the replies I have received in my own thread, it seems that this still won't keep the T3 from eating you up. (I was told that 500mg test e/week wouldn't even do the trick, only tren might).

Gotta see if you are losing too much mass and taper off if that is the case.
Yeah, im not 100% on the dosing i will use. But thats part of the reason why im going to use 7 pumps a day of Transderm

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all sarms are supressive to hpta function, you are taking two step forward with pct, and one step back with a sarm.

if i were to use a sarm, or recomend it to someone to use, i'd say for them to finish their pct completely, then run a cycle of the sarm, then run a pct from the sarm.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Im not too worried, clomid will have me back in a few days. Ill start the osta like day 4 of pct.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What I did is start the first 2 weeks of Osta at 6mg which is a low dose but still effective. I honestly don't think it affected HPTA and recovery and within a couple weeks I had all the signs of high natural test levels. Starting week 3 of PCT I went to 12mg and that's where I've kept it, and I think that is its sweet spot.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
I would hold off on the adex unless you see signs of needing it. The D-plex should help prevent gyno, and crushing your estro is not going to have a good effect on strength. Also, trenazone, from what I have read, doesn't carry the same gyno risk that X-tren did.

Just wondering, but why are you using albuterol as opposed to clen?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
well i am a little prone to gyno. I get sensitive nips so i dont want to take any chances. I may use forma instead at a low dose til the tren is gone.

I looked in to albuterol for a while and compared it to clen. It should have wayyy less sides and provide 80% of the results of clen. I can also get it easily too. I have never used either, do you think i should go with clen instead??

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
which sarm is mk-766?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Not going to run adex anymore. Forma stanzol, 4/4 for 20 days while on. That restarting day 15 of pct

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
That sounds more reasonable. Except when you're actually dieting hardcore to cut for a show, I don't see the point in crushing estro. If nothing else, the temporary lack of penile function it can cause can leave one quite distraught. Just watch out, that combo of trenazone and d-plex could bring the rage lol.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
well i am a little prone to gyno. I get sensitive nips so i dont want to take any chances. I may use forma instead at a low dose til the tren is gone.

I looked in to albuterol for a while and compared it to clen. It should have wayyy less sides and provide 80% of the results of clen. I can also get it easily too. I have never used either, do you think i should go with clen instead??

Trenazone = Dienolone <-- what all the old 19nor tren PHs converted into. If you start getting leaky nips the arimadex isn't gonna help. You'd need Caber or prami for progestin control. P-5-P and L-Dopa might suffice. Not sure if the benyadril is needed because albuterols half life is only 4 hours. By the time you wake up a majority is out of your system vs clenbuterol's 24 hour half life. Your beta-2 receptors never get a break so your body down regulates them to maintain equilibrium, But albuterol gives them a break at night. Thats why its preferred over clenbuterol in asthma treatment in america, there are no tolerance issues. Although treatment doses are only 200-600mcg and not 2-4mg.

I have tried albuterol and clenbuterol. Albuterol is less effective but clenbuterol is more miserable with sides. I had a resting pulse of 130 on clenbuterol and that can't be healthy. Personally I don't use ether anymore, but if I had to choose I'd rather take albuterol, loose weight slower and be able to sleep at night.

My suggestions would be to have/add some form of progestin control (easier to prevent then to treat), Drop the T3 from PCT because its very catabolic and the last thing you need is metabolically active hormones eating up your muscle when your test levels are recovering, and consider dropping the SARM from PCT just because it is so new and nobody really has an idea if its suppressive.

As for your T3 dosing, I did a little drug digging around and for people with thyroid problems they are given the drug Cytomel; according to their dosing, someone who is suffering from Mild Hypothyroidism should take 25 to 75 mcg daily. Thats for them to get normal metobolic function. If you're looking to gain supraphysiological metabolism then you'll have to go above and beyond that dosing. I recommend you still take it slow if you haven't used T3 before, but raise the dose to a point where you feel its effects and notice benifits. Just don't go crazy with the dose.

Thats my $0.10(My $0.02 is free)

(cost is reading my rant and reppage) ...Yes I'm kinda bored :crackhead:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Trenazone = Dienolone <-- what all the old 19nor tren PHs converted into. If you start getting leaky nips the arimadex isn't gonna help. You'd need Caber or prami for progestin control. P-5-P and L-Dopa might suffice. Not sure if the benyadril is needed because albuterols half life is only 4 hours. By the time you wake up a majority is out of your system vs clenbuterol's 24 hour half life. Your beta-2 receptors never get a break so your body down regulates them to maintain equilibrium, But albuterol gives them a break at night. Thats why its preferred over clenbuterol in asthma treatment in america, there are no tolerance issues. Although treatment doses are only 200-600mcg and not 2-4mg.

I have tried albuterol and clenbuterol. Albuterol is less effective but clenbuterol is more miserable with sides. I had a resting pulse of 130 on clenbuterol and that can't be healthy. Personally I don't use ether anymore, but if I had to choose I'd rather take albuterol, loose weight slower and be able to sleep at night.

My suggestions would be to have/add some form of progestin control (easier to prevent then to treat), Drop the T3 from PCT because its very catabolic and the last thing you need is metabolically active hormones eating up your muscle when your test levels are recovering, and consider dropping the SARM from PCT just because it is so new and nobody really has an idea if its suppressive.

As for your T3 dosing, I did a little drug digging around and for people with thyroid problems they are given the drug Cytomel; according to their dosing, someone who is suffering from Mild Hypothyroidism should take 25 to 75 mcg daily. Thats for them to get normal metobolic function. If you're looking to gain supraphysiological metabolism then you'll have to go above and beyond that dosing. I recommend you still take it slow if you haven't used T3 before, but raise the dose to a point where you feel its effects and notice benifits. Just don't go crazy with the dose.

For the trenazone i will be taking p5p & vitex, also the forma. Ive used x tren twice before so i am aware of what i about to walk into. Ill be fine with all that stuff on the tren, if it was 100mg of tren ace EOD i would be on caber.

The T3 will stop before PCT, Il have it tapered down to 25mg the last wk of it and will also be using ntbm T-3 PCT. i know how anti-catabolic it is and realize it would eat up all the new muscle if it did run it into pct.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
made some changes to the cycle. This is how it wil end up going. I have a wedding and my GF's birthday and than sh!t is on. I ve been on liver support and hawthorn berry for 2.5 wks now. think i will start sept 26th. 15 days out.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
caber and prami are for prolactin control.

progestins are different hormones than prolactins.

the connection if any, isn't known between androgens and prolactin.

but the connection betwee androgens binding too, and interacting with the progestin recptor, increasing estrogenic side effects is known, and unfortunately, ai's help with estrogen, and dopamine antagonist help with prolactin. neither of which have to do with progestin.

however prolactin and estrogen have some kind of relationship, i believe it to be an inverse one.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trenazone = You'd need Caber or prami for progestin control. P-5-P and L-Dopa might suffice.

i didn't read the rest of your .10 cent, cause it started out completely incorrect. sorry bro.

you were right about dienolone being a nor androgen, and ai's not helping with leaky nips, infact, it is suggested low estrogen will cause a rise in prolactin (this is what happens when a woman gets pregnant) inducing mammary growth, and lactation.

dopamine antagonist like caber will help with prolactin, and AI's will help with estrogen.

that still does nothing though for dienolone interacting with the progestin receptor.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
well it will start sept 25, made final changes to the cycle and PCT in post #1. Will put up a log in the cycle info section in a wk

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well it will start sept 25, made final changes to the cycle and PCT in post #1. Will put up a log in the cycle info section in a wk
Looking forward to it bro!