Why so short with ph's??
- 08-11-2004, 12:31 AM
- 08-11-2004, 12:53 AM
Most people report a lessening/stopping of gains after 4-8 weeks with PHs is why.
ManBeast-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
08-11-2004, 01:17 AM
08-11-2004, 09:57 AM
08-11-2004, 10:38 AM
with methylated orals, that is true. i wasn't aware that (for example), 1-ad et al were hepatotoxic, but i could be wrong.
also, most conventional PH cycles use no ester PH's which, unlike your deca/test type cycles, kick in much quicker, obviously.
what is the reason for the lack of effectiveness (alleged) after 4-8 weeks? is it an enzymatic limitation?
08-11-2004, 10:44 AM
methyls are the real issue for your liver....
but everything you take is gonna have some affect on ALL parts of your body imo...just gotta weigh the risks/benefits...
08-11-2004, 04:23 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By rhoadx in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 03-11-2016, 11:23 PM
- By Polish_Oak in forum AnabolicsReplies: 47Last Post: 05-02-2005, 08:32 PM
- By k1b in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2003, 03:09 PM
- By pjorstad in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2002, 02:58 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-26-2002, 09:09 AM