helladrol cycle input needed

adam d 28

Awards
hey guys, finally about to order everything i need to start my first ph cycle. went back and forth a lot between epi and hdrol and even considered andromass, but i decided on the classic first ph cycle of hdrol. going to order helladrol, cycle assist, pct assist, and clomid. cycle will look about like this:

helladrol - 50/75/75/75/75/75 (possibly 100 for weeks 5 and 6)
cycle assist - as directed on bottle (2 doses per day, each being 4 hours away from hella dose)
fish oil - ed with morning dose of hella

clomid - 50/50/50/50
pct assist - as directed on bottle
creatine mono - ed morning and post workout
jack3d - pre-workout

fairly clean diet with optimum nutrition pro complex gainer shake and animal pak multi ed throughout.
i am 5'8" 167 lbs right around 8-9% bf
looking to get up around 180, no big deal if bf goes up a little.
lifting heavy 5 days a week mostly compound with some iso lifts, lots of upper body, especially chest. 10-15 mins cardio to begin each workout.

i know its a simple cycle and i have done my research, but would you guys suggest anything to add/change? just want some input before i order everything and get rolling. Very excited to get started but I want everything to be perfect. Thanks for your time and input.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually run it a little higher, but sounds good. I ran PP turinabol lv (hdrol) for my first and it was amazing

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
everythings looks pretty good bro. very basic and simple. a perfect starting platform.

I will advise, since ur going to do a 6-weeker, to make sure u buy 2 cycle assists. then you'll have 8 weeks worth, so you'll have some extra for your 1 or 2 week preload. (i'd say a 2 week preload is unnecessary, unless u've really been partying and putting a lot of stress on ur liver and body)

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually this is your first time so I'd go with what you're doing. Maybe 100 last 2 weeks if you got the pills. I think helladrol has more than enougbv

adam d 28

Awards
everythings looks pretty good bro. very basic and simple. a perfect starting platform.

I will advise, since ur going to do a 6-weeker, to make sure u buy 2 cycle assists. then you'll have 8 weeks worth, so you'll have some extra for your 1 or 2 week preload. (i'd say a 2 week preload is unnecessary, unless u've really been partying and putting a lot of stress on ur liver and body)
yeah i haven't been drinking at all in the last month and have been taking good care of myself so I was thinking of doing only a one week pre-load, if any. is it unwise to skip the preload and just begin the cycle assist at the same time as hella?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
forget the pre load, run the cycle assit during PCT. Clomid isnt as toxic as hella but its surely bad for your body. Only thing I would add to your pct is some DAA. Maybe some Vit C for cortisol control.

at ntbm we have it for 17 bux shipped with the discount code. very little money for some extra help in pct.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I wouldnt recommend going to 100.. so far the logs I see are people didnt benefit from going to 100...

cycle looks good to me... make sure you eat right and you should make some nice gains!

also - I personally am not a fan of cardio pre-lifting but thats one of those 'to each his own'.. I do 15 minutes POST lifting myself.

Good luck... Hella is my next (2nd) cycle in a couple months!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything looks pretty well laid out bro. Helladrol should give some nice gains, and I think you will be pleased with the results. I certainly was pleased with my run of Helladrol that I am just finishing up PCT for. The only thing I would change would be to add in some DAA to your PCT. Like gymrat said, it is cheap at NTBM, and the benefit vs cost is great with it IMO. If you slow down on gains going into weeks 5 or 6, I wouldnt be afraid to go to 100 IMO.

Good luck bro!!:)

adam d 28

Awards
forget the pre load, run the cycle assit during PCT. Clomid isnt as toxic as hella but its surely bad for your body. Only thing I would add to your pct is some DAA. Maybe some Vit C for cortisol control.

at ntbm we have it for 17 bux shipped with the discount code. very little money for some extra help in pct.
so are you saying to run the cycle assist during pct along with pct assist? or drop pct assist and just run cycle assist?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so are you saying to run the cycle assist during pct along with pct assist? or drop pct assist and just run cycle assist?

You would run both. The PCT assist is there to help lower estrogen and boost test. The cycle assist is there to support just as it is on cycle. Your bloods will be all screwed up going into PCT and the cycle assist is there to help normalize those levels

adam d 28

Awards
Everything looks pretty well laid out bro. Helladrol should give some nice gains, and I think you will be pleased with the results. I certainly was pleased with my run of Helladrol that I am just finishing up PCT for. The only thing I would change would be to add in some DAA to your PCT. Like gymrat said, it is cheap at NTBM, and the benefit vs cost is great with it IMO. If you slow down on gains going into weeks 5 or 6, I wouldnt be afraid to go to 100 IMO.

Good luck bro!!:)
Thanks Rick, I really appreciate your input and will be adding some DAA to my PCT. What do you think about pre-loading my cycle assist? Should I do 2 weeks, 1 week, or just start it when I start my cycle?

adam d 28

Awards
You would run both. The PCT assist is there to help lower estrogen and boost test. The cycle assist is there to support just as it is on cycle. Your bloods will be all screwed up going into PCT and the cycle assist is there to help normalize those levels
Oh ok, so I should run cycle assist through my cycle as well as pct..got it. how about pre-loading it before cycle? necessary or not in your opinion?

adam d 28

Awards
can i get the discount code at ntbm for that daa?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh ok, so I should run cycle assist through my cycle as well as pct..got it. how about pre-loading it before cycle? necessary or not in your opinion?
I am a fan of preloading. I don't know how important it is, but I lean towards the health and safety side and do so. If you want, you can pick up some hawthorn Berry and milk thistle to preload. Your BP can rise initially when taking hawthorn Berry and that is why it should be preloaded.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Rick, you are the man. Everything is ordered and on the way. Looking forward to a great first cycle!
Sounds great man. Keep us updated if you can on how things go :cheers:

adam d 28

Awards
Well I got all my supps in and was getting ready to start, only to find out that a knee surgery that I was planning on getting in December has been moved up to the end of October. This would obviously interfere with my PCT, so it looks like my highly anticipated cycle will be delayed :( It is a somewhat long recovery too so it looks like I am stuck natty for at least another 6 months.. I guess it gives me time to do more research and possibly acquire some test.. have to try to look on the bright side right? Thanks for all the help guys, and I am open to suggestions on safely adding mass without interfering with my surgery or recovery..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I got all my supps in and was getting ready to start, only to find out that a knee surgery that I was planning on getting in December has been moved up to the end of October. This would obviously interfere with my PCT, so it looks like my highly anticipated cycle will be delayed :( It is a somewhat long recovery too so it looks like I am stuck natty for at least another 6 months.. I guess it gives me time to do more research and possibly acquire some test.. have to try to look on the bright side right? Thanks for all the help guys, and I am open to suggestions on safely adding mass without interfering with my surgery or recovery..

That is a smart move and you are doing the right thing by delaying your cycle until you come back fully recovered from surgery. I hope everything goes well for you then, and hope you make some nice natty gains in the meantime until you can start that cycle ;)

adam d 28

Awards
Well as it turns out my surgery has been changed again, this time it is definite and not until january 2012. I am planning on starting hella monday september 12. I will post updates and progress if you are still interested rick.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well as it turns out my surgery has been changed again, this time it is definite and not until january 2012. I am planning on starting hella monday september 12. I will post updates and progress if you are still interested rick.
Definitely still interested bro. Should be a fun cycle ;)

adam d 28

Awards
Well here I am three weeks into my cycle with three to go. I meant to update weekly but life gets crazy. So far I am pleased with my first ph cycle. I decided to go with 50mg everyday for the first two weeks instead of only one because after one week I could definitely feel the compound in my system. So after 50/50/75 I am sitting right around 176 lbs, strength up slightly, endurance is up like crazy. My chest back and shoulders are thicker and I feel pumped all day. The only side I am getting is some acne on my forehead, which is a place I have never had it. I admittedly haven't had my blood pressure checked, but I feel good. No lethargy, no back pumps, no decrease in libido. I am definitely enjoying this run and I expect to break the 180 mark and go beyond in the next few weeks :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well here I am three weeks into my cycle with three to go. I meant to update weekly but life gets crazy. So far I am pleased with my first ph cycle. I decided to go with 50mg everyday for the first two weeks instead of only one because after one week I could definitely feel the compound in my system. So after 50/50/75 I am sitting right around 176 lbs, strength up slightly, endurance is up like crazy. My chest back and shoulders are thicker and I feel pumped all day. The only side I am getting is some acne on my forehead, which is a place I have never had it. I admittedly haven't had my blood pressure checked, but I feel good. No lethargy, no back pumps, no decrease in libido. I am definitely enjoying this run and I expect to break the 180 mark and go beyond in the next few weeks :)
Doing great man and doing it smart for your first cycle. A lot of people jump in and use as high a dose as they can, but using the smallest effective dose is what you should do, and you did that.

Let us know how the rest of it goes bro ;)

adam d 28

Awards
Alright time for a quick update. I am sitting around 182 lbs, strength is up, and my whole upper body is bigger and fuller. Body fat is up from where I started but I anticipated that and its not bad at all. Feeling good about the strength and size gains and the sides have been very minimal. I have caught a nasty cold thats going around, but I am going to do my best to push through it and finish my cycle. Looking ahead into PCT, my Clomid is liquid form. Any advice on how people measure/dose their liquid serms? Advice on fighting sickness while on cycle?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys, finally about to order everything i need to start my first ph cycle. went back and forth a lot between epi and hdrol and even considered andromass, but i decided on the classic first ph cycle of hdrol. going to order helladrol, cycle assist, pct assist, and clomid. cycle will look about like this:

helladrol - 50/75/75/75/75/75 (possibly 100 for weeks 5 and 6)
cycle assist - as directed on bottle (2 doses per day, each being 4 hours away from hella dose)
fish oil - ed with morning dose of hella

clomid - 50/50/50/50
pct assist - as directed on bottle
creatine mono - ed morning and post workout
jack3d - pre-workout

fairly clean diet with optimum nutrition pro complex gainer shake and animal pak multi ed throughout.
i am 5'8" 167 lbs right around 8-9% bf
looking to get up around 180, no big deal if bf goes up a little.
lifting heavy 5 days a week mostly compound with some iso lifts, lots of upper body, especially chest. 10-15 mins cardio to begin each workout.

i know its a simple cycle and i have done my research, but would you guys suggest anything to add/change? just want some input before i order everything and get rolling. Very excited to get started but I want everything to be perfect. Thanks for your time and input.
I found adding Rev V2 in the 2nd-3rd week of pct to be very effective, and a good load of creatine on the first day off hdrol and continue taking through all of pct. Enjoy your cycle, I loved hdrol!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
nice work, glad to see the gains you've had

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright time for a quick update. I am sitting around 182 lbs, strength is up, and my whole upper body is bigger and fuller. Body fat is up from where I started but I anticipated that and its not bad at all. Feeling good about the strength and size gains and the sides have been very minimal. I have caught a nasty cold thats going around, but I am going to do my best to push through it and finish my cycle. Looking ahead into PCT, my Clomid is liquid form. Any advice on how people measure/dose their liquid serms? Advice on fighting sickness while on cycle?
Very nice man! Glad to see that the Helladrol has treated you well.

As for the clomid, use an oral syringe to measure it out and get an accurate dose. Oral syringes are available at any drug store

adam d 28

Awards
Update: 2 weeks into pct sitting at 181 lbs. Libido is good strength is good and I am very happy where I'm at. Still getting good pumps in the gym as well the only thing I've noticed is a slight drop in stamina. I have seen some people run clomid at 50 a day for only 3 weeks after hdrol instead of 4.. thoughts on this? I'm thinking of going down to 25 a day in week 4 to gradually come off it..

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: 2 weeks into pct sitting at 181 lbs. Libido is good strength is good and I am very happy where I'm at. Still getting good pumps in the gym as well the only thing I've noticed is a slight drop in stamina. I have seen some people run clomid at 50 a day for only 3 weeks after hdrol instead of 4.. thoughts on this? I'm thinking of going down to 25 a day in week 4 to gradually come off it..
Do you have an DAA based product or anything that you will be running coming off of the clomid? I didn't run DAA but added Reversitol V2 in my pct when coming off of nolva, I'm not sure if it is a mental comfort or what but Add some sort of AI/Test booster. I had significant gains on Hdrol and kept all but 3 lbs of it by running the proper pct, there are plenty of options out there if you throw a few bucks. Just a thought.

adam d 28

Awards
Do you have an DAA based product or anything that you will be running coming off of the clomid? I didn't run DAA but added Reversitol V2 in my pct when coming off of nolva, I'm not sure if it is a mental comfort or what but Add some sort of AI/Test booster. I had significant gains on Hdrol and kept all but 3 lbs of it by running the proper pct, there are plenty of options out there if you throw a few bucks. Just a thought.
I have been running ntbm DAA since I stopped the hdrol and plan on continuing it for two more weeks