ok to use femera as a nolvadex treatment?

intense

Banned
Awards
I have nolvadex, but was saving until my cycle ended. But I guess I will end the winny part, which is all I've been on for the last week.

I was getting a little puffy in the nip region and was using nolva at 20-40mg thoughout the cycle, but now am using femera at half of a 2.5/ml.

Should boost the amount of femera to one ml?

my nips still look a little weird, nothing hard under there, but its a concern.

Thanks

BTW:

the cycle was drol for three weeks, then tren/prop at 50/50-75 ed for 5 weeks, then just prop at 75-100mg ed for another 5 along with winny at 50mg ed.

I was just taking the winny this last week since it does not convert to estro, or am I wrong? Should I stop and begin PCT?
Is winny safe to take if you do not want it to aromatise to estro?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Sounds familiar. You don't need any more letro, you have it maxed IMO. Always save nolva for PCT or emergency, but it's ok since you already started. I've used halo (similar to winny) it's used clinicly and specificly for metastatic breast conditions, no good. Problem is probably the test/fina combo. Its like using estrogen and prog. together, especially once your suppressed. Try low dose Permax (0.05mg/d) or bromo (1-5mg/d) for about a week. Works fast and completely.

intense

Banned
Awards
I am taking the bromo now, is it ok to take it with the femera?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
yes, there is no conflict, but its the bromo that's doing most of the work.

intense

Banned
Awards
5mg of bromo per day? OK if I break it up thoughout the day? Like 1/2 in the morn 1/2 evening, and a whole one at bedtime?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Your using 2.5 now? Stick w/ it if you believe its working. The perfect time to take would be all at once mid-morning, but it probably doesn't matter much. If sides are too rough, then you could take before bed. The important thing is to not use any more than is really required.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been on the bromo? I'd give it at least a week before I stacked anything, cause you probably won't have need of the nolva.

intense

Banned
Awards
How long have you been on the bromo? I'd give it at least a week before I stacked anything, cause you probably won't have need of the nolva.
Well about 6 days, and now I'm taking 2.5 to 3.7~3.8mg per day, and well I kind of have an area around the nipple looking kind of fatty looking. But when I work out I look fine.

Bottom line, the bromo does not appear to be working. Should I give it a few more days? I'll take a tab of nolva just in case.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Well about 6 days, and now I'm taking 2.5 to 3.7~3.8mg per day, and well I kind of have an area around the nipple looking kind of fatty looking. But when I work out I look fine.

Bottom line, the bromo does not appear to be working. Should I give it a few more days? I'll take a tab of nolva just in case.
I would cut the nolva altogether. You are loaded w/ metabolites that will be there for months at this point, and it can actually start acting more like real estrogen, just stick w/ the femara at 1.25mg/d. You don't need to increase it cause it has a pretty long t1/2, and your loaded on it too. This is bad cause letro can lose effectiveness and rebound if you get greedy w/ it. I only use 0.1mg/day and never get lumps anymore. You might up the bromo dose to 5mg if you can deal w/ the sides for another week and then reconsider the plan if it's still not gone. Any bromo sides so far?

intense

Banned
Awards
just some fatigue, and a little congested? But I'm getting more acclamated each day.

I went ahead and took one 20mg nolva just for the heck of it.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
That's cool, it's up to you and how you think it's working w/ the nolva. I used Sudafed for the cong, but the nausea is hard to fight. Like you said, it get's easier.

intense

Banned
Awards
I started out very small on the bromo, for the past two days I have gone 5mg, we'll see how that goes.