Is this overkill for pct??

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay my nipple region has gotten puffy (no sensitivity or lump) off my current cycle which im in the last week of. I just started inhibit e which will finish probably two weeks into pct.

So my pct is gonna look like..

Inhibit E: As Directed
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Unleashed: As Directed
Anabeta: As Directed
Purus Recycle: As Directed
DAA: As Directed (might consider taking out)
Cycle Assist: As Directed

Still will be taking my multi vits, fish oil, toco-8, might drop my creatine??

Any suggestions would be much appreciated thanks gentlemen

Last edited:
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing wrong with cycle assist during pct. i actually feel it should be used at all times. on cycle, post cycle, off cycle.

I would say maybe take out the daa since you are starting to experience some signs. save it for post pct in your time off cycle.

i'd say go 3 weeks at 50mg, then the last week taper it down, or keep it 50 for 4, and add in a low dosed ai during week 3-4.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nothing wrong with cycle assist during pct. i actually feel it should be used at all times. on cycle, post cycle, off cycle.

I would say maybe take out the daa since you are starting to experience some signs. save it for post pct in your time off cycle.

i'd say go 3 weeks at 50mg, then the last week taper it down, or keep it 50 for 4, and add in a low dosed ai during week 3-4.

I was very close to pm'ing you on this haha. Alright so Ill keep the clomid at a steady 50, knock out the DAA and add in an ai towards theend.

I probably shouldve ran inhibit e the entire time I didnt want to hinder gains. didnt think lmg was this wet contrary to what ive heard. F'd up this one haha. Thanks again jbry

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, it didn't happen until the end, but hd isn't a very androgenic compound, should of had some stanodrol or pstanz to run along side it.

it happens, yea start that ai to drop estrogen levels lower than androgen levels, and be careful when lifting, cause lowered estrogen levels is going to be hell for your joints.

very easy to tear something from lifting too heavy when you have low estrogen.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
to answer ur question, IMO no. it isn't overkill.

I have a VERY similar PCT layed out for a EPI/Xtren cycle, I'm just using Titanium in place of Unleashed, and I have Erase instead of Inhibit E, although I've decided not to use it. oh, and Liv.52 & NOW Liver Regenerator & Detoxifier, instead of Organ Shield lol.

I also had originally planned to use DAA, but I will save it for a later time, since I don't know for-sure how i'll react to it, and it isn't known to work for everyone.

I feel like ur PCT is good to go.

omegared9580

Awards
i dont think theres anything wrong with it i just dont think its w need to if you used it on your cycle and you have everything else you need in your pct just seems like a waste of money to me but to each his own

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well, it didn't happen until the end, but hd isn't a very androgenic compound, should of had some stanodrol or pstanz to run along side it.

it happens, yea start that ai to drop estrogen levels lower than androgen levels, and be careful when lifting, cause lowered estrogen levels is going to be hell for your joints.

very easy to tear something from lifting too heavy when you have low estrogen.
Noted. Do you think I should shut this down and start pct right away? MY pct would start Sunday regardless.

My girl wants me to go to the Dr. pretty much right now just to be safe and im leaving a company right now which means Im going to lose my benefits. So im gonna try to hold it off until after pct. But im curious to see if they have different solutions to cure puffy nips. My chest has been getting pretty big so my nips are very hard to conceal right now when I got a tee on that is. Pecfix is a hoax I tried looking for a short term solution. They are scammers paypal just got my money back.

dont laugh but I heard from another thread that this guy had an injection lmao (ouch) and thats an option now? but I hear a lot of stories about dr. prescribing this and doing that. Im dying to see what they actual recommend and prescribe for this condition.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
to answer ur question, IMO no. it isn't overkill.

I have a VERY similar PCT layed out for a EPI/Xtren cycle, I'm just using Titanium in place of Unleashed, and I have Erase instead of Inhibit E, although I've decided not to use it. oh, and Liv.52 & NOW Liver Regenerator & Detoxifier, instead of Organ Shield lol.

I also had originally planned to use DAA, but I will save it for a later time, since I don't know for-sure how i'll react to it, and it isn't known to work for everyone.

I feel like ur PCT is good to go.
haha nice. I just ordered a few bottles of erase It seems to be a great product. I hope it checks out.

I just have a lot of components for estrogen and wasnt sure if they would counteract each other or what not. ya know?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
save the DAA and recycle for later down the road, you have enough items producing test in your pct.

Clomid will block estrogen while its being used but at the same time is blocks it clomid will raise estrogen serum levels. It is both pro & anti estrogenic. So i would start using the inhibit E at day 20 of your PCT. Run it at 3 caps a day til the bottle runs out.

I would get forma stanzol for once the inhibit e is gone. Use 3-4 pumps am/pm for another 4wks once PCT has ended. Your puffy nip will either be gone or should stay the same. If the forma doesnt take care of it goto the Doc

forma will keep estrogen low but not to the point where you libido will drop, joints will be killing you, etc. It also should reduce or get rid of the small bit of gyno you have

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
going to the doc for a puffy nip, i've been there, done that, they didn't give me any recomendations, just did a blood test, then did an ultra sound on my nip, "yep, there is a mass there" then they rec me to a surgeon who would remove it.

I opted for non surgery, it isn't a problem anymore, back to where it was as a teenager from smoking too much pot.

and goes away on cycles of dry, non aromatizable compounds like hd, pmag, dimethazine, etc.

I wouldn't go to the doctor unless it is extremely noticable.

run the pct like I said, and see how that works, im sure you'll be fine after the 4 weeks of clomid at 50mg though.

I dont see a need to stop the hd, but i'd say stop the lmg.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would your insurance have covered the surgery anyway? I gotta look into that myself.

Ive had mild puffy nips from puberty nothing that bothered me or that Ive even paid attention to after a while thats how little they bothered me. But from this cycle Im still shocked at how my nips look. Im going to do everything you recommended.

But after the pct. Im gonna go to the doc and maybe get rid of this altogether even if im back to "normal". I wonder if Im more susceptible to this puffiness bc of what I have left from puberty??

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, they would of told the insurance company it was preventitive care, removing the mass just to be safe.

doctors dont know if something is cancer or not until the get a biopsy of it and are able to test it. and so it is best to remove it to be safe.

I had aetna at the time, and they would of covered it, if i had went ahead with it.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no doubt that makes sense. Im going to ask them how likely it is to come back after surgery.

Just as Im breaking a plateau too. Im just debating if I should be upfront or not about everything Ive been taking through the years. I dont know if I should tell him i've ran clomid,nolva letro in the past but also dont want him to prescribe them either. There is no lump whatsoever and zero sensitivity so I dont know what they'll do in my case.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol "thats all your trying to say"

"your using cycle assist for pct" you didnt say S H I T. But ignored the question I was asking. and made an irrelevant comment and didnt give ANY reasoning. Like I give a F U C K about $20 cycle assist

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to Jbry, 808 and gymrat for answering my question, Im straight?? Soo whats the problem now?

Last edited:
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no problem, we all good killa.... "steps away slowly with hands in air"....