CEL cycle assist

Post cycle
Clomid 100/50/30/30
AI testopro

Post-post cycle
Forma stanzol 7 pumps for 4 weeks

Gonna be taking regular supplements. Joint support and alot of fish oil

All advice is welcome thaxs
Things look pretty good, but I would change the dosing of clomid to 50mg for 4 weeks. I would also think about adding some DAA to PCT. It is a cheap and effective addition and you can get it at NTBM for 16.99 shipped free with discount code "needto139" :)

Dosing on the EPI looks great. 45 is the sweet spot ;)

Bombton_levin

Awards
Things look pretty good, but I would change the dosing of clomid to 50mg for 4 weeks. I would also think about adding some DAA to PCT. It is a cheap and effective addition and you can get it at NTBM for 16.99 shipped free with discount code "needto139" :)

Dosing on the EPI looks great. 45 is the sweet spot ;)
Thaxs alot

Just picked up N2 shampoo and skeletol bond with that code :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thaxs alot

Just picked up N2 shampoo and skeletol bond with that code :D
Great choices man. Both of those will be a good thing to have on an EPI cycle ;)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
everything looks fine. but is there a reason you want to start with the epi and end on the tren? typically you'd want to start on the tren, make gains, and solidify ur gains by continuing (brdige) with the epi.

If i ONLY had one bottle of epi-strong and one bottle of x-tren, i'd do something like this:
Epi-Strong: 0/30/30/45/45/45 (i think u'd be one pill short on the last day of week 6)
X-Tren: 90/90/90/90/0/0

but that's just me...

Bombton_levin

Awards
everything looks fine. but is there a reason you want to start with the epi and end on the tren? typically you'd want to start on the tren, make gains, and solidify ur gains by continuing (brdige) with the epi.

If i ONLY had one bottle of epi-strong and one bottle of x-tren, i'd do something like this:
Epi-Strong: 0/30/30/45/45/45 (i think u'd be one pill short on the last day of week 6)

but that's just me...
No paticular reason. But ill start off on tren now thanx.

But why epi at 30 for 2 weeks instead of 45 across the board?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

but that's just me...
X2, but run the forma stanzol 5 pumps AM+PM for 6wks instead of 4. only 100mg of clomid for 3 days max

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
No paticular reason. But ill start off on tren now thanx.

But why epi at 30 for 2 weeks instead of 45 across the board?
So your total time on cycle is longer. Fast gains are very very hard gains to keep.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
X2 to what gymrat said

Bombton_levin

Awards
Thaxs alot for the help guys ,so 10 pumps total a day for the forma for 6 weeks

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you can I would say both for 6 weeks. One of the more fun cycles out there. Also Transderm would be a good idea. Especially if you know "tren" has a negative impact on libido.

Bombton_levin

Awards
If you can I would say both for 6 weeks. One of the more fun cycles out there. Also Transderm would be a good idea. Especially if you know "tren" has a negative impact on libido.
By both u mean epi and tren?

Tren didnt affect my libido at all last time around :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By both u mean epi and tren?

Tren didnt affect my libido at all last time around :D
Yes that would be my suggestion. Lucky, mine can take a nose dive from the stuff. But it is some potent stuff and adds lean strength like crazy.

Bombton_levin

Awards
Yes that would be my suggestion. Lucky, mine can take a nose dive from the stuff. But it is some potent stuff and adds lean strength like crazy.
Wish i could xtren is getting harder and harder to find and stupid expensive

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wish i could xtren is getting harder and harder to find and stupid expensive
Ya I can imagine. I almost say it would be a good idea to run it at 60 straight through and have the Epi-Strong dose at 45 and maybe even 60. But that really depends on how you respond to Epi.

Bombton_levin

Awards
Ya I can imagine. I almost say it would be a good idea to run it at 60 straight through and have the Epi-Strong dose at 45 and maybe even 60. But that really depends on how you respond to Epi.
Ive never ran epi. Heard its a hit or miss. Hopeing i respond good dont want to be a waste

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be good for you. I respond well to it. I also have a bad of high dosing it. Just make sure to take support supplements.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
very few people dont respond to it. most who didnt ran a low dose too.

I wouldnt worry about that too much. while x tren is stupid expensive to obtain trenazone isnt that bad. add in a bottle of that

Bombton_levin

Awards
Should be good for you. I respond well to it. I also have a bad of high dosing it. Just make sure to take support supplements.
Thaxs alot,

Yah i was an idiot first time on tren. Experiece those dry joints sucked big time. Got all my suppliments on hand this time around :D

Bombton_levin

Awards
very few people dont respond to it. most who didnt ran a low dose too.

I wouldnt worry about that too much. while x tren is stupid expensive to obtain trenazone isnt that bad. add in a bottle of that
Thanxs ill look into comping another bootle asap

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thaxs alot,

Yah i was an idiot first time on tren. Experiece those dry joints sucked big time. Got all my suppliments on hand this time around :D
Sounds good bro. Joints can dry bad at 45-60mg, and cissus helps a lot. Good luck with the cycle bro ;)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Thaxs alot,

be careful of the epi, as it is extremely dry. to be honest >40mg epi dries my joints out WAY more than 120mg x-tren.

Bombton_levin

Awards
be careful of the epi, as it is extremely dry. to be honest >40mg epi dries my joints out WAY more than 120mg x-tren.
Thaxs alot bro . Ill make sure to stay on top of everything especially the joints supps.