fronlading ?

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i'm itching to start a new cycle and trying to find shortcuts, pete told me to take 20 wks off , well im at week14.5. i have 5.5 left, but since im going to frontload cyp /decants which dont precitate for approx. 2 weeks, can i wait just 2.5 more weeks and start frontloading, then start counting my cycle which will be [i think]10 weeks after frontloading. since my next cycle is gonna be 12 wks total ? or am i way off base with this thought ? b.t.w i feel like ****, as usual when i'm not on cycle, it takes time to feel this shitty. :frustrate :think:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure I understand you. Is what your say is that your on a 20week cycle and want to extend it? or are you in in your off time of 20 weeks and wanting to shorten it? If this is the case then if you still feel that bad without the gear maybe you should check into it. 4 month should be plenty of time to come clean from gear. whatever the case you can look here for for frountloading in http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15865

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
well im still takeing off time from an 8 week cycle[finished may9], then took h.c.g 3500/5daysbtwn/3500/5daysbtwn/15005days btwn/1500 lastshot. contiued nolva for 3 weeks more.

i should have worded it better
["i feel like ****"]
i mean i feel as usual, im almost 43 joints,pull muscles easier...ect. im lifting good tho.just my gains melt away more every week, thats why im trying to go longer .

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Are your gains still quite a bit higher than before you did your last cycle?