Andromass solo or stacked with epi or m-lmg

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i've been wanting to cycle mass for a while now and almost did shortly after it's release but do to an injury that prevented me from working out for a couple months i haven't. i kind of wanted to wait for the logs as well. well now i've taken the leap and ordered a couple bottles, can't beat bogo. i had planned to run it solo and am still leaning that way however i have a bunch of epi and about a bottle of lmg laying around and was considering adding in one of the 2. if i did it would probably be the epi as it is dryer. i am using nolva and supress c for pct and will be taking all the proper cycle supps. does anyone have any thoughts on this? any help would be appreciated.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either/or would be fine IMO. You could add epi in to the tail end to dry the cycle out and help solidify gains.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
thanks. my only problem with epi is that it crushes my libido. i can deal with it though. i like lmg but it definitely wouldn't dry out the cycle.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
AM and M-LMG would be pretty wet. Too wet for my taste anyway...I'd go with AM+Epi. Think that would be a really sick cycle.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
out of the 2, id go with epi for sure. especially if u'd like to dry out and maintain/gain strength. although mild, IMO epi is one of the better PH's out there. If it crushes ur libido, maybe go for broke on support supps? I personally wouldn't stack with the lmg, it would be too wet...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anything the mass should help with the libido issues on epi.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess if you can handle your libido getting crushed, it sounds like epi and andromass is it.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
thanks. i really like epi except for the libido destruction. maybe i'll add in some bremelanotide if needed or just run the mass this time as i have not ran it before and it would probably be a good idea to see how it works solo. ugh decisions...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks. i really like epi except for the libido destruction. maybe i'll add in some bremelanotide if needed or just run the mass this time as i have not ran it before and it would probably be a good idea to see how it works solo. ugh decisions...
Weird that epi destroys your libido. Do you check BP while on cycle??

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
Weird that epi destroys your libido. Do you check BP while on cycle??
i do usually. my bp is fairly elevated while on cycle. every cycle i have done has affected libido but epi is the worst. i'm hoping the mass will not be that bad for bp. i will be monitoring it for sure.

i appreciate all the help gents!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i do usually. my bp is fairly elevated while on cycle. every cycle i have done has affected libido but epi is the worst. i'm hoping the mass will not be that bad for bp. i will be monitoring it for sure.

i appreciate all the help gents!
BP can hurt libido, just saying, epi can raise BP a lot.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
thanks, i didn't think of that. epi does raise my bp and lowers libido. i guess it's the whole put 2 and 2 together. huh...
maybe just mass this time.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
thanks again sirs! a lot of good info on this site and without the bashing you get on a lot of the other sites

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
unless you are going to run 9 caps e/d (or more) for 6 weeks I wouldn't run andromass solo, but if you want to give it a go, good luck.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
unless you are going to run 9 caps e/d (or more) for 6 weeks I wouldn't run andromass solo, but if you want to give it a go, good luck.
really? did i just piss my money away then? i have 2 bottles and thought this was the next big thing. pp reps what do you guys think?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
really? did i just piss my money away then? i have 2 bottles and thought this was the next big thing. pp reps what do you guys think?
No you made a fine purchase apoxtle. jbry didnt have a tremendous run with his Andromass and unfortunate as that is, it's goin to happen sometimes. Bright side is that for the majority Andromass does yield good or even tremendous results. I think you'll be more than fine with your Andromass.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
thanks rulk. i appreciate it. i decided i will be running it solo this time.
your 5'10" and 300lbs? you scare the hell out of me dude!:notworthy: