How does one get into doing sponsored logs?

Sweekaters

Awards
Apologies if this is in the wrong section, but how exactly do you get into doing sponsored logs for prohormones / designer steroids? Do you have to contact the company producing the drugs? It's something I would be interested in since I enjoy keeping active logs on a few other forums, but I don't know how one would get into it.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
The supp companies usually come out with new products and ask people here to submit an app in their post. Basic stuff like age, lifting experience, previous logs, etc. And if you get chosen, they'll send you some stuff and you log.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Apologies if this is in the wrong section, but how exactly do you get into doing sponsored logs for prohormones / designer steroids? Do you have to contact the company producing the drugs? It's something I would be interested in since I enjoy keeping active logs on a few other forums, but I don't know how one would get into it.
either you get contacted, or you wait to see if a company takes apps to run sponsored logs.

I dont know what they look for, maybe knowledge, experience, popularity?

Sweekaters

Awards
The supp companies usually come out with new products and ask people here to submit an app in their post. Basic stuff like age, lifting experience, previous logs, etc. And if you get chosen, they'll send you some stuff and you log.
either you get contacted, or you wait to see if a company takes apps to run sponsored logs.

I dont know what they look for, maybe knowledge, experience, popularity?
Sounds good. So basically just be active on forums and watch for apps to come out for new products? I figured there would be something more formal than that =P

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Yeah, just send me your social security number, date of birth, mother's maiden name, and the 3 digit security code on the back of your credit card. lol