8 week quick acting cutter

rislingohya

Awards
Hi,
I'm 31, several cycles wise, and the program and diet are in check 5'5" - 184 pounds - many years of body building.

I need some advice on a quick acting cycle that will up my lean body mass a bit and be finished in 8 weeks. I need to run it late Sep to late Nov. Then I need to be done with my PCT by Dec 28th.

Currently I have 5 weeks of var, four weeks of dbol, 14 weeks of eq and 14 weeks of enan test that are all readily available(all standard doses). Only problem is that I do not want to run my monster cycle until the new year. All I need is an 8 week cutter that is going to give me slight increases in body mass.

I researched hard on big cat's site and primo, parabol, eq, var, and even tren were all the main things mentioned to use as a cutter for approximatley 8-10 weeks.

Your advice on what to stack and how much to take will be very appreciated guys!
Thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Prop 1-8
Tren 1-6
Winny 3-8
HCG 1-9
Nolva 9-12
Clomid 9-11

You should have an idea on what dosages to use based on your past experience... for a lean bulk, I would do 80mg prop, 60mg tren, and 40mg winny ED, but I respond pretty well to these things.
I reccomended the HCG throughout at 500iu 2x a week to help make sure your PCT can get up and running that much better.
Have some anti-e (arimidex, letrozole, etc) on hand in case you start to bloat.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The EQ would just be kicking in around week 8, and be in his system too long for him to finish PCT in that time frame.

ManBeast

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i wish, a short acting ester thats what i was dicussing in another thread with jergo., you see if you use prop for yer cycle you can get out fast if an emergency comes up. however id like to do a test prop/bold[EQ] cycle, but the ester in the EQ takes 3 weeks to clear so bold[EQ]prop/test prop would really be perfect. i like the idea of useing prop's

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i wish, a short acting ester thats what i was dicussing in another thread with jergo., you see if you use prop for yer cycle you can get out fast if an emergency comes up. however id like to do a test prop/bold[EQ] cycle, but the ester in the EQ takes 3 weeks to clear so bold[EQ]prop/test prop would really be perfect. i like the idea of useing prop's
Yup - it has its major benefits - but i dont like the idea of using a 25G ED or EOD for 8-10 weeks. Now test base\bold base thru a 29G - i could do that ED.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
"helll", i can use a 29g slin pin with base ? i didnt know that. ill store that little piece of imfo for future use. :thumbsup:

rislingohya

Awards
Thanks guys,
Any other stack suggestions? I have not used tren or winny in my travels so I am leary when trying anything new. I am needing something tried and true which sounds like a fast acting prop/ var cycle.
What else?
What about primo and parabol?

CrazyNut

Awards
if all you are looking to do is cut, just run the test with clen/t3.
save the gear for the monster cycle

Shake

Awards
if all you are looking to do is cut, just run the test with clen/t3.
save the gear for the monster cycle
test prop/tren.

Run eq 400/week and last 5 weeks run the var and do some damn cardio.

rislingohya

Awards
Shake,
Your are reading my mind
I'm doing your second option with bold prop(great fast acting stuff) that I have access to with five weeks var. Like you said maybe I will up the cardio a bit. I already do qiute a bit of biking and running.
Anyhow thanks