First Cycle:Need Help

ironman187420

Awards
Hey guys I've finally decided to do my first cycle and was hoping to get some incite and help from some of you vets about fine tuning my cycle. I was planning on doing a 12 week cycle of 400mg EQ and 400mg Deca. I know its a different combo but I have read some people really liking the cycle. My main goals are to get good solid gains that stay after the cycle, I'm in no rush to balloon up just packing on lean gains. Now everyone always says to have test in a cycle pretty much no matter what especially if its my first time due to the great results I'll have. The reason why I don't really want test in a cycle is do to the sides, mainly acne. I feel I'm predisposed to it and even when trying just a prohormone I noticed my face breaking out fairly bad so I stopped it. So I chose those to avoid face acne, plus they seem low on sides. So please any help would be greatly appreciated on fine tuning my cycle or creating one for me that you think i would see the best results from that really would cause facial acne. Also some advice on a PCT would be nice cause i heard novadex wouldnt do anything for this style of cycle so I was probably gonna run HCG during. Thanks Again!!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Acne is going to be caused by any sort of fluctuation and change in hormone levels, regardless of the substance or reason for it happening. Basically meaning I don't think that you are any less likely to get acne from eq and deca than you would be from PH's.

ironman187420

Awards
if i went with test i would do test e something like this
1-2 750mg test e EW
2-10 500mg test e EW
1-12 50mg Proviron ED
12-14 40mg Nolvadex ED
14-16 20mg Nolvadex ED