Sick on Epistane, Advice

CalebRM

CalebRM

Awards
I'm on my 3rd week of epi at 40mgs and this morning around 6am I got sick, along with my fiance. I think it's a stomach virus because my daughter had something similar the past few days.

What Im wanting to know is should I just continue dosing the epi tomorrow morning and resume the cycle? Because I couldnt take any pills today as they would come right back up. Now I might be able to get down a 40mgs this evening if it's necessary.

This is kind of gross but also when I was vomiting there was blood in the last dry heave, and I've never experienced this before. Could have any correlation to the epistane? or probably not.

Thanks for any help. Sorry I hate making threads like this.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
go see a doctor. i'd recomend getting something aromatizable like 4-dhea to boost your immune system.

lowered estrogen weakens your immune system. epistane's androgenic effect can have an anti estrogenic effect.

CalebRM

CalebRM

Awards
Im feeling a lot better now. Havent thrown up in a while, and Im able to eat little amounts of foods. Ill see how I am tomorro and if im still sick Ill go see the doc.

steppinRazor

Awards
I caught a nasty stomach virus about 2 weeks into my 1st cycle (which happened to be epistane). I wasn't sure if it was a reaction to the ph or what, so I stopped taking them for 2 days.. sure enough a few other ppl around me got sick as shiiit and I was feeling better so I started right back up. My lifts were weak sauce for about a week after that, but I didn't really notice any adverse effects as far as staying sick or anything. It actually turned out to be a pretty decent run..

I'm no doctor obviously, and the blood in the vomit doesn't sound particularly normal but I would keep running it..then again I'm young and invincible ..have puked and **** blood on many occasions..

CalebRM

CalebRM

Awards
I felt better the next day so I did continue running it. Plus my fiance and daughter arent sick anymore either, so it didnt have anything to do with the ph im sure. My strength today was terrible though, hoping that doesnt stay like that for a week haha, but I was only off for a day.