h drol first cycle shutdown or suppression?

Turnitup122

Awards
im on my 5th week of h drol and iv platued with the h drol(no more gains) at 75 mgs and was considerring bumping it up to 100 mgs for the rest of the cycle but im worried about completely shutting down my hpta. so im wonderring if i should bump it up or not and im also wondering if theres any way to tell the difference between suppression and complete shutdown of hpta?(other than blloodwork) any help is appreciated =)

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
thats the deal with these man, they are only good for a 4-6 week time. then you get used to them. come off of it to make PCT easier. start a serm and some DAA with an OTC AI like erase or form.

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
Yup time to PCT. I'm on week 6 right now, I start PCT Monday. I went up to 100mg for week 6 the back pumps were ridiculous and I didn't see much of a difference in terms of strength and drive I'm the gym.

Keep it at 75 for another week to solidify your gains then PCT.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Bigwhite, don't wanna don't wanna go against what you said but a serm and an AI? That's overkill for estrogen control isn't it?

I would go with the stay on one more week at 75 to really solidify your gains, even if you plateau, then PCT. Natty test, DAA, and Serm

Turnitup122

Awards
K will do. Got clomid on hand just need to pick up some daa and test booster. Is 50/50/50/25 good for clomid? Iv heard some people go 100 on clomid for the first three days but I don't wanna feel really crappy

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i did 3 days on 100mgs of clomid and another 4 of 75 and was fine.

also dont start the AI until maybe 2-3 weeks into your serm. it will build up so its full blown when you come off the serm.

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
K will do. Got clomid on hand just need to pick up some daa and test booster. Is 50/50/50/25 good for clomid? Iv heard some people go 100 on clomid for the first three days but I don't wanna feel really crappy
U can run clomid 50/50/50/50. Hdrol is fairly mild so I don't see the need for 100mg.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
clomid 50/50/25/25
DAA 3/3/3/3
Erase 0/0/3/3/3/2/2