My Halotest 25/PMAG cycle review (succesful cycle)

lorden24

Awards
This is my review of my 6 week Halotest 25(pmag) cycle for any interested in running it. In short, my results were this. I started out at a very lean 150, and finished at a much bigger 190, but not as lean (just lost my abs). I'd say 60% of the weight I gained was mass, and the rest fat. The gains didn't really start to become majorly obvious until about 3 1/2 weeks in, but once they become noticeable, everyone began to notice, and I was accused of juicing due to rapid size gains, a blessing and a curse I guess. Strength really didn't go up to much, but size went up a lot. Sides were basically non-existent, just some back and shoulder acne really, and of course testicles shrank, but I'm in the last few days of my PCT and everything is back to normal for the most part, gains were retained as well. The only gains I lost was some water weight about a week into PCT. All in all, I would recommend this PH to anyone looking to run a cycle, I think this is best suited for those looking to get their hands dirty with anabolics for the 1st time though, not so much for an experienced user. Below is a lay out of my cycle, if your a nooby looking to to run a cycle like mine, I would run it the same way.

ON
Pmag: 50/75/75/75/75/75
AI cycle support: Two scoops a day, one AM, one PM
Milk thistle: Two caps a day
Hawthorne Berry: Two caps a day
Multivitamins and fish oil

PCT
Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10
Isatori Isatest: one serving a day
AI Testopro: 4 caps a day, two AM, two PM
AI Post cycle support: 4 caps a day, two AM, two PM

A very successful cycle, two thumbs up for Halotest 25.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halotest is legit, no doubt about it. I've run 2 P-Mag cycles and had success on both. I'm just surprised at the weight gain. That was 40 lbs in 10 weeks? That's quite a bit of weight. This leads me to believe that you were training and eating no where near your potential. Will be interesting seeing how much of the weight you keep. Regardless, solid progress, good to see guys doing things right.

lorden24

Awards
Halotest is legit, no doubt about it. I've run 2 P-Mag cycles and had success on both. I'm just surprised at the weight gain. That was 40 lbs in 10 weeks? That's quite a bit of weight. This leads me to believe that you were training and eating no where near your potential. Will be interesting seeing how much of the weight you keep. Regardless, solid progress, good to see guys doing things right.
training i actually did not change at all from natty training, and kept it the same in PCT as well, I'm 3 days out from being done with my scheduled PCT, and I've actually grown a little bit in PCT as well, and so far I've kept all the weight from my cycle except for the immediate loss of size from water retention leaving. As far as the massive weight gainined, I was shocked too, I know it's ridiculous how much I put on, it may have to do with the fact that I was indeed eating a MASSIVE amount of food when I was on.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
How did you stack your pct?? When did you stack isatest and testopro??

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is my review of my 6 week Halotest 25 cycle for any interested in running it. In short, my results were this. I started out at a very lean 150, and finished at a much bigger 190, but not as lean (just lost my abs). I'd say 60% of the weight I gained was mass, and the rest fat. The gains didn't really start to become majorly obvious until about 3 1/2 weeks in, but once they become noticeable, everyone began to notice, and I was accused of juicing due to rapid size gains, a blessing and a curse I guess. Strength really didn't go up to much, but size went up a lot. Sides were basically non-existent, just some back and shoulder acne really, and of course testicles shrank, but I'm in the last few days of my PCT and everything is back to normal for the most part, gains were retained as well. The only gains I lost was some water weight about a week into PCT. All in all, I would recommend this PH to anyone looking to run a cycle, I think this is best suited for those looking to get their hands dirty with anabolics for the 1st time though, not so much for an experienced user. Below is a lay out of my cycle, if your a nooby looking to to run a cycle like mine, I would run it the same way.

ON
Pmag: 50/75/75/75/75/75
AI cycle support: Two scoops a day, one AM, one PM
Milk thistle: Two caps a day
Hawthorne Berry: Two caps a day

PCT
Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10
Isatori Isatest: one serving a day
AI Testopro: 4 caps a day, two AM, two PM
AI Post cycle support: 4 caps a day, two AM, two PM

A very successful cycle, two thumbs up for Halotest 25.

Nice review man. Seems I've been hearing p-mag picks up around week 3.
I thought that was more so for hdrol.
How many cals over maintenance were you consuming?

MurphyMove

Awards
I looked at this review a couple times, and I am still just shocked that anyone could gain 40lbs on a PH cycle! I guess different bodies respond differently. I am also interested to see how many cals above maintenance you were.

lorden24

Awards
I looked at this review a couple times, and I am still just shocked that anyone could gain 40lbs on a PH cycle! I guess different bodies respond differently. I am also interested to see how many cals above maintenance you were.
(I realize I'm bumping an old thread, doing so for the sake of educating new ph users, its scary how many people run cycles with no education on it!)

I stacked nolva, testopro, isatest, and anabolic innovations post cycle, all from day 1, my calories were at least 1800+ over maintenance every day of pct, I bulked through it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Pheromones 7
Anabolics 45
Anabolics 36
Supplements 3