Set up a future cycle but need advice to keep libido high

jibba_128

Awards
Hey guys.

Im not doing this cycle for a while yet im doing a lot of research before i do and getting my workouts up to scratch and diet etc.

Now i would rather do like a 6 week cycle with more gradual gains than a 3-4 week with fast gains that will be harder to maintain. Do you reccomend pulsing epistane for 6 weeks maybe?

The one thing im concerned about is losing my libido/erection strength so i am having ideas on my stack please give me your opinions.

Epistrong (For 4 weeks or pulse for 6?)
About 2 weeks in (When libido starts to plummet?) bring in hcGenerate or is there anything close to this for cheaper?

I have nolvadex already in the form of pharmacy tablets i got online (Tamoxifen citrate 20mg x 30)
Carry on the hcgenerate or something close for the full PCT?

Im trying not to spend too much but if i need something else please tell me guys and tell me what you think of the cycle.

Thanks in advance

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
If you are concerned primarily with libido while your on cycle, use hcgenerate throughout your cycle, it will keep your libido for you.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Transderm will also work and it's 20 bux cheaper

jibba_128

Awards
If you are concerned primarily with libido while your on cycle, use hcgenerate throughout your cycle, it will keep your libido for you.
And after aswell? its just really expensive i was hoping something was a bit cheaper, i live in the uk

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
And after aswell? its just really expensive i was hoping something was a bit cheaper, i live in the uk
That would be up to you whether you feel you need it throughout pct as well or not. Like gymrat said, transaderm will work good too, and is a bit cheaper, not sure about specific prices on either of them in the uk though.

jibba_128

Awards
That would be up to you whether you feel you need it throughout pct as well or not. Like gymrat said, transaderm will work good too, and is a bit cheaper, not sure about specific prices on either of them in the uk though.
Is 5 capsules of hcgenerate enough a day

Rippleneck

Awards
I am currenty pulsing epi, 30mg 4 x per week, just reached the end of week 4 (of a probable 6 or 8).

Libido is through the roof and I'm waking every morning with a diamond cutter... Especially on the second off day (sunday).. Strong bounce effect!

jibba_128

Awards
I am currenty pulsing epi, 30mg 4 x per week, just reached the end of week 4 (of a probable 6 or 8).Libido is through the roof and I'm waking every morning with a diamond cutter... Especially on the second off day (sunday).. Strong bounce effect!
are your off days the weekend? What else is in your stack, how have gains been for you?

Rippleneck

Awards
Pulse m-t-th-f

Using as a recomp aid so restricted cals, roughly maintained weight (up 2-4lbs) but dropped bf % - which was my aim.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
So maybe bring in hcgenerate 3 weeks in and run it into week 2 of pct?of i did a 5 week pulsed cycle
That sounds like a pretty solid idea to me. That would make one bottle last you throughout.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
PM me if you need a discount code for the hcgenerate

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Pulsing epi.....? Loll fail

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
There's a longstanding argument on this forum about the effectiveness of pulsing. At the end of the day, most guys find that it doesn't work as well for them (with regards to producing the desired effects) as a straight cycle, and the sides and shutdown are not diminished as much as they'd like in relation to the lost gains. There are plenty of guys who will vouch for a pulse cycle, but imo running a straight cycle is your best bet.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
There's a longstanding argument on this forum about the effectiveness of pulsing. At the end of the day, most guys find that it doesn't work as well for them (with regards to producing the desired effects) as a straight cycle, and the sides and shutdown are not diminished as much as they'd like in relation to the lost gains. There are plenty of guys who will vouch for a pulse cycle, but imo running a straight cycle is your best bet.
I find 100 % the opposite is the truth.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find 100 % the opposite is the truth.
It's like ford and chevy.

woodbear

Awards
I ve seen first hand pulsing superdrol 3on 4off worked better than my straight havoc cycle. Im popping nolva, he did not Even need pct. Amazing rebound the 4off days according to him. 14 days since his cycle. , and he lost none, but coninues to gain, but now slow .Im pulsing sd too Next time:)Used nolva 13days now. Feel better than before the cycle,Energy, ballsize and lbido wise. so i cannot understand i need nolva 14 more days, but going with the broscience and will use it longer, but at 10mg. Epistane for me was a very weak compound

jibba_128

Awards
I ve seen first hand pulsing superdrol 3on 4off worked better than my straight havoc cycle. Im popping nolva, he did not Even need pct. Amazing rebound the 4off days according to him. 14 days since his cycle. , and he lost none, but coninues to gain, but now slow .Im pulsing sd too Next time:)Used nolva 13days now. Feel better than before the cycle,Energy, ballsize and lbido wise. so i cannot understand i need nolva 14 more days, but going with the broscience and will use it longer, but at 10mg. Epistane for me was a very weak compound
3 days continuosly then 4 off? What do you mean the rebound was amazing?

I appreciate your input bro but im finding it hard to understand a lot of it because its like a continuos sentence?

woodbear

Awards
Yes, i had a few typos, and when i edited on via my phone to fix, it became one sentence, bummer.
He noticed the 4days off gave him a boost of feeling alpha with great libido etc, hard to explain, but opposite of a crash i guess. Dr d has explained it to.

Btw, he started the first week with eod, but that just gave nothing, other than making him feel weird. So i suggested he tried 3on 4 off instead.
He for the next 3weeks took them mon,tues,wedensday. Trained mon, tue, thurs or friday.

He gained like 5-6lbs, and lost about 2%bf and got visibly alot more vascular. Not a 20lbs gain, like some wish for, but small and apparantly very keepable.
He loved it, doing another cycle in a month.

jibba_128

Awards
Yes, i had a few typos, and when i edited on via my phone to fix, it became one sentence, bummer.
He noticed the 4days off gave him a boost of feeling alpha with great libido etc, hard to explain, but opposite of a crash i guess. Dr d has explained it to.

Btw, he started the first week with eod, but that just gave nothing, other than making him feel weird. So i suggested he tried 3on 4 off instead.
He for the next 3weeks took them mon,tues,wedensday. Trained mon, tue, thurs or friday.

He gained like 5-6lbs, and lost about 2%bf and got visibly alot more vascular. Not a 20lbs gain, like some wish for, but small and apparantly very keepable.
He loved it, doing another cycle in a month.
This sounds like exactly what i want, i dont want my gains to be too noticeable so people notice.

Did he notice a drop in libido or anything and did you say he had no PCT at all?

woodbear

Awards
Nope, extreme libido during, still high now. Probably becausen he started with daa after. No serm, no sign of gyno.
So you can say he has a mini pct in daa.
Btw. I have nolva, so if he got a problem he could get from me.
Maybe he has just been lucky.

He got backpumps on the 3rd day every week. Sd sides come quick.

Btw. I had super libido during my epi cycle, and normal-high now on daa and nolva. Noticed no crash after epi, just improvements in wellbeing, no more sides, still doing great in the gym

jibba_128

Awards
Nope, extreme libido during, still high now. Probably becausen he started with daa after. No serm, no sign of gyno.
So you can say he has a mini pct in daa.
Btw. I have nolva, so if he got a problem he could get from me.
Maybe he has just been lucky.

He got backpumps on the 3rd day every week. Sd sides come quick.

Btw. I had super libido during my epi cycle, and normal-high now on daa and nolva. Noticed no crash after epi, just improvements in wellbeing, no more sides, still doing great in the gym
Dr d doesent suggest 3 days on 4 off but it makes sense i suppose?

Yeh i have nolva on hand anyway, did you do a full run of epi?

woodbear

Awards
if you read the entire insane long thread about pulsing, he also supports the 3on 4off method for some compounds like sd, and done so with D bol himself... he also talks about the rebound thingy among those posts... dont remember if he said about epi and that method. I`m not searching the entire thread for it, but I suggest you read through it all.

yes, i did 4 1/2 weeks straight.

Btw. we both have not had bloodwork yet, but it will be done. I`m really a newbie at this too, but I spent insane amounts of time with my ipad reading boards the last couple of months.. There are those who get problems from the smallest cycle, and those who apparantly are supermen, that can cycle and cycle, not use anytning special for pct and be fine in days after a cycle.. wome suggest a ton of nolva for something like epistane, then I check out some steroid boards, where it seems nolva etc is used for only 2-3 weeks after 4 week cycles... so got really confused, and just went with what is the most popular broscience ;-)

Not sure how if epi is suited for the 3on4off method, since it is not as strong as SD, not sure I read of anyone doing that with Epi, only sd, dbol etc.