- 08-10-2004, 11:23 AM
I'm gonna be starting a 4ad prop and 1-test cycle in a couple of months,and it will be my first time pinning so I got a couple of questions.If one is drawing from 2 separate vials do you have to change needles after drawing from the first one before drawing from the second?Is 3 cc's too much oil to put in a quad?Any help will be greatly appreciated.
- 08-10-2004, 12:12 PM
You do not have to change needles after drawing from the 1st vial, but you should change before you inject (there is a difference in the sharpness). I draw with a 21 and inject with a 25. As far as volume - I have put three ccs in each quad, no problem. I am not a monster, but not a stickman either. You just have to try it and see - if you feel uncomfortable with the thought, put a cc & a half in each quad (or bis, pecs delts, etc)
- 08-10-2004, 12:37 PM
- 5'7" XXX lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
- Depths of Hell
- Rep Power
I've never tried more than 2 in each quad... I think I did 3 in a glute... once...
ManBeast-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
08-13-2004, 09:45 AM
08-13-2004, 12:31 PM
I never put that much oil in a quad, ouch! Some guys do though without problems, but I never go above 1.5-2mL there. For first time pinning I'd use quads, delts, and pecs
Similar Forum Threads
- By Boomer3 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2011, 07:10 PM
- By Markusrulezzz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2011, 07:39 AM
- By ollie78 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 8Last Post: 04-25-2010, 09:20 PM
- By dcf143 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2009, 11:26 AM
- By Ripped1 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 14Last Post: 08-27-2006, 07:20 PM