Pinning questions?????????

1. Pinning questions?????????

I'm gonna be starting a 4ad prop and 1-test cycle in a couple of months,and it will be my first time pinning so I got a couple of questions.If one is drawing from 2 separate vials do you have to change needles after drawing from the first one before drawing from the second?Is 3 cc's too much oil to put in a quad?Any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. You do not have to change needles after drawing from the 1st vial, but you should change before you inject (there is a difference in the sharpness). I draw with a 21 and inject with a 25. As far as volume - I have put three ccs in each quad, no problem. I am not a monster, but not a stickman either. You just have to try it and see - if you feel uncomfortable with the thought, put a cc & a half in each quad (or bis, pecs delts, etc)

3. I've never tried more than 2 in each quad... I think I did 3 in a glute... once...

-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

4. Thanks for the help.

5. I never put that much oil in a quad, ouch! Some guys do though without problems, but I never go above 1.5-2mL there. For first time pinning I'd use quads, delts, and pecs

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pin question?
    By Boomer3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 09:10 PM
  2. HCG - Slin pin question
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 09:39 AM
  3. yes, another pinning question
    By ollie78 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 8