About to Start my Pmag Cycle in a couple weeks

MinnesotaNice

Awards
As the title say's I am about to start my P-Mag Cyle in a couple weeks dosing 50/50/75/75/75 While taking Liver Support throughout..

I have Clomid for my PCT

How should I dose the Clomid, and should I also take Liver Support through out the PCT? I also got DAA.. Am I missing anything else??

Any help would be great.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50mg for 4 weeks.

i'd add in some pct assist with the clomid & daa. other than that, youre gtg.

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
75 mg should be good Im about to order some as well, ran it before worked well, im going to get 2 bottles though, run a nice cycle

lorden24

Awards
As the title say's I am about to start my P-Mag Cyle in a couple weeks dosing 50/50/75/75/75 While taking Liver Support throughout..

I have Clomid for my PCT

How should I dose the Clomid, and should I also take Liver Support through out the PCT? I also got DAA.. Am I missing anything else??

Any help would be great.
I personally would run things a bit different if I were you. I'm just finishing my PCT for my 1st cycle, which was Pmag. I gained quite a good bit of mass, and have retained most of it in PCT. If I were you, I would run your cycle like I did, look below

On: pmag - 50/75/75/75/75/75, cycle support - two scoops a day, milk thistle and Hawthorne berry - twice a day.

PCT: Nolvadex - 20/20/10/10, various test boosters, and cortisol control.

Since you have clomid, I'd get some nolva and just run them both, and you will need a natty test booster to pick things up when you get off the clomid.

stann123

stann123

Awards
I dont think Nolva is necessary if you cant get your hands on it, but have some arimistane for PCT on hand and throw in at the end of PCT if you want (or extra arimacare through PCT would cover this).

Clomid shoud be just fine for PCT tho at 50/50/25/25. Pmag is mild. Also, what is your weight and height? I ran Pmag a few months ago, and I dosed 50/50/75/75/100 (and ran out of caps) at 5'11 215lb 10%bf and had no sides other than mild acne. I would suggest planning on running it for 6 weeks so you have all bases covered and everything on hand, but feeling it out the 5th and 6th week (in terms of finishing 6 or starting PCT in weeks 5 or 6).

Think about adding in Dermacrine as a base too. I got some lethargy about week 4 which sucks and this will combat it. If you decide on dermacrine, have extra arimistane on hand.
I think he already ran the cycle.... Considering this thread is 3 years old