1-andro rx stack with DHEA?

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
starting my 2nd cycle ever. took PPs 1-t last year which is also (1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one)
going to take 1-andro rx at:

week1-400mg
week2-400mg
week3-600mg
week4-600mg
week5-600mg

looking for something to stack with this to combat the lethargy and libido side effects. Suggestions? or thoughts on stacking 1-andro rx with PPs Dermacrine? would almost be creating 1-T again by adding the DHEA thats in dermacrine just like PP did with their 1-t. 1-t's ingredients are (112mg 1-androstene.. and 94mg DHEA)

PCT suggestions as well please!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of all the things to stack 1 andro with dhea would be the most compliant. Stacking it with dermacrine would be a good option so you can control the dosages of each to help mitigate the effects.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
You could also stack it with something like standrol or protomax I think nicely. I would start with 600mgs as aposed to 400mgs

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd stack it with 4-AD. The price difference between this and derm is probably not to different.

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
You could also stack it with something like standrol or protomax I think nicely. I would start with 600mgs as aposed to 400mgs
ill do some research. and why start at 600? i have 3 bottles so that'd only last me 4 weeks at 600/600/600/600... you think that'd be better than 5 weeks and the first 2weeks being at 400?

PCT suggestions?

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
Out of all the things to stack 1 andro with dhea would be the most compliant. Stacking it with dermacrine would be a good option so you can control the dosages of each to help mitigate the effects.
or would just buying 100mgs pills DHEA be better? id have more DHEA cuz dermacrine only has 34mg per dose. although dermacrine has other ingredients as well.

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
AMS RD tabs, three per day each week. Or start them in week 2. And use 4-5 per day until you run out of 1-andro.
if im not mistaken I'd need at least 300-500mg of 4-AD while stacking for it be effective right? how do the tabs compare to pill in terms of dosage?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if im not mistaken I'd need atlas 300-500mg of 4-AD while stacking for it be effective right? how do the tabs compare to pill in terms of dosage?
We estimate one tab is equivalent to 200-300 mgs of a standard oral encapsulation. This is based on the dione and diol prohormone studies.
They are orally disintegrating tablets though. So you need to score them and put them under your tongue and let it naturally dissolve.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
or would just buying 100mgs pills DHEA be better? id have more DHEA cuz dermacrine only has 34mg per dose. although dermacrine has other ingredients as well.
Dermacrine is a topical. Which changes the action of the dhea fairly significantly.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What Noyd said. The topical process utilizes a different(and some would argue more effective) enzymatic conversion process.

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
We estimate one tab is equivalent to 200-300 mgs of a standard oral encapsulation. This is based on the dione and diol prohormone studies.
They are orally disintegrating tablets though. So you need to score them and put them under your tongue and let it naturally dissolve.
Woah.. I assume same goes for AMS's 1-Androsterone RD as well than? So would it be just as effective yet extremely cheaper to take AMS 1-andtrosterone RD tabs? considering one 20mg tab is equivalent to 200-300mgs?

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
Theres also Dermacrine in the Liqua vade as well?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woah.. I assume same goes for AMS's 1-Androsterone RD as well than? So would it be just as effective yet extremely cheaper to take AMS 1-andtrosterone RD tabs? considering one 20mg tab is equivalent to 200-300mgs?
Cheaper than what? The Derm? I'm not sure how much dermacrine sells for to be honest. But yes 4-AD is going to be more effective for your purposes than topical DHEA.

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
Cheaper than what? The Derm? I'm not sure how much dermacrine sells for to be honest. But yes 4-AD is going to be more effective for your purposes than topical DHEA.
My bad, got a little excited lol

one tab of 4-AD = 200-300mg pill form (comparism) ... is what you said earlier.

SO, same goes for AMS's 1-AD right? one tab = 200-300mg ?

If this is the case it'd be cheaper to get AMS' 1-AD rd as oppose to the 1-andro rx right?.... id need 3 tabs (1-AD) a day as appose to 6, 1-andro rx pills a day..

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bad, got a little excited lol

one tab of 4-AD = 200-300mg pill form (comparism) ... is what you said earlier.

SO, same goes for AMS's 1-AD right? one tab = 200-300mg ?

If this is the case it'd be cheaper to get AMS' 1-AD rd as oppose to the 1-andro rx right?.... id need 3 tabs (1-AD) a day as appose to 6, 1-andro rx pills a day..
That's correct, but I'm saying that without having a clue on what the other product costs.

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
That's correct, but I'm saying that without having a clue on what the other product costs.
works out to be like a 8$ difference lol damn I thought id have money left over for another stack!!

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
what you suggest for a PCT? IML suggests their anabolic matrix rx and e control rx... for PPs 1-T all i took was their Sustain Alpha..

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could probably get away with the TRS stack for pct, that or sub the sustain out for arom-x rd tabs. Same ingredients just different deleivery.

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
You could probably get away with the TRS stack for pct, that or sub the sustain out for arom-x rd tabs. Same ingredients just different deleivery.
sorry it took so long too respond. just moved. but any other natural PCTs you might suggest for this thats cheaper than 120$?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta and Erase would be a good combo.

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
Anabeta and Erase would be a good combo.
what do you think of Activate Xtreme (test booster) and reversitol v2 (anit-estrogen/test booster) for PCT?

this should cover testosterone recovery, estrogen inhibition, libido, lethargy (im sure you already know this but typing it out is for my sake)

anything else to suggest? i don't have anything that will reduce cortisol which is suggested to cover in pct too apparently

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd stack it with 4-AD. The price difference between this and derm is probably not to different.
4ad utt is good stuff. havn't tried dermacrine, any version, probably wont with how well 4-dhea works.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4ad utt is good stuff. havn't tried dermacrine, any version, probably wont with how well 4-dhea works.
What do you think of transdermal 4-dhea vs. 5-dhea?? Sorry to jack the thread, but I see an opening... lol

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
What do you think of transdermal 4-dhea vs. 5-dhea?? Sorry to jack the thread, but I see an opening... lol
lol all good. still looking for a OTC PCT though??? don't want to overkill but want something that'll work and is on the natural side. I've used PP's TRS stack for the 1-T product, however this time around with my budget a pct for 115$ is a little much.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
DAA + Reversitol + Anabeta would be a good combo too if you're not a big fan of Erase / AI.

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
DAA + Reversitol + Anabeta would be a good combo too if you're not a big fan of Erase / AI.
reversitol original (if i can find) or the new V2 version? I've even heard original reversitol is a bit of an overkill considering the PH im using na dose.