Furza-A,RS Transdermal,HCGenerate..... !

Dstew

Awards
I'm currently running the following stack to 'harden up' and remove some excess baby fat:

Furuza-A 300/300/300/300/300
RS Transderm (dermacrine) 5 pumps\day
HCGenerate 5 caps/day

Anyone else run this combo? And if so, how the hell did you manage to concentrate on working out?!?! I like to think I had a healthy libido before, but DAMN! I spend more time focusing on get a$$ than getting ripped! :( This is just the first week!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
You dont really need the HCGen while on transderm. If you are going to use it i would drop down to 4 caps a day to make the bottle last 5wks instead of 4. Or just save the HCGen for PCT, hcgenerate and forma stanzol would make for a good PCT since shutdown wont be an issue because of the transderm.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You dont really need the HCGen while on transderm. If you are going to use it i would drop down to 4 caps a day to make the bottle last 5wks instead of 4. Or just save the HCGen for PCT, hcgenerate and forma stanzol would make for a good PCT since shutdown wont be an issue because of the transderm.
Good advice.

And yes, the idea of furaza and Transaderm stacked together sounds great. If you were to add in some trenazone or epi to that mix, it would be off the chain.