Thinking of my second cycle

Sad_que

Awards
Hi. Earlier in the year I did 6 weeks of H-drol, 25/50/50/75/75/75 followed be four weeks of nolva at 10mg ED. I have had no blood tests but since finishing PCT 12 weeks ago I've felt very normal in terms of my sex drive, recovery rate, general emotional state, and so on. I will conclude that I recovered fine. I'm 25 years old.

The only side effects were fatigue and aching across my body during the first few days of the H-drol, and the first few days of PCT. During the cycle I felt fine, recovery was excellent and my strength jumped up. To anyone who has never used H-drol before, it's not especially dramatic - you don't undergo some kind of incredible metamorphosis... it's mild in its effects but I'm convinced it helps.

I'd like to fit in another cycle before the end of the year, so that means starting within the next couple of months. I'm almost certainly not going to move onto injectables yet, but I do see them in my future. My goals are somewhat biased away from size gains, and my sporting interests are mostly benefited by a lower bodyweight. Think of rock-climbing, gymnastics, things like that.

One option is H-drol again - I'd get up to 75mg much sooner and stay there, possibly trying 100mg as well. For six weeks again.

I know I get no sides from H-drol, and I know it works alright.

Or, I'm consider anavar at some typical dosage.

Considering that I got on well with H-drol, could anyone recommend something else to try? Either alone or stacked?

Any suggestions? Ask for more info if you want.

Thanks

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
How about epi? Epi is generally perfect for a second cycle IMO.