55mg d-bol caps

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
What is the best way to split these up so I can dose it throughout the day? They are packed pretty tight so when I open them it's gonna be a mess I would think. If anyone has experience with this or any ideas I would love to hear them!

Thanks guys

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
What is the best way to split these up so I can dose it throughout the day? They are packed pretty tight so when I open them it's gonna be a mess I would think. If anyone has experience with this or any ideas I would love to hear them!

Thanks guys
Open the cap and dump it out on a clean glass or mirror surface. Use a razor blade or credit card and seperate into equal piles. Scoop up the desired pile and put it on your tongue, rinse quickly with water.

I have no idea how it will taste, but taste is overated in my opinion. A good soldier eats for nutrition, not pleasure.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Why run the split doses. Just pop the cap bro there's no difference.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Why run the split doses. Just pop the cap bro there's no difference.
you don't think there will be a big difference if I just drop the cap down the hatch? What about trying to keep the blood levels consistent?

Peal

Banned
Awards
not really worth all the trouble mate. I've heard that its not going to give you a considerable increase.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
you don't think there will be a big difference if I just drop the cap down the hatch? What about trying to keep the blood levels consistent?
Nope, you'll be fine. After a few days of taking it there will be enough built up in your system so it won't matter. I've personally taken it both ways and it made absolutely no difference.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I think im gonna havce to disagree here. Half life of dianbol is around 4 hours and loading up with 55mg (lets say first thing in the morning), then taking it the following morning most likely would not sustain an even level. I have and take 25mg caps and take these in the morning and evening but I honestly think 55mg all at once is a stretch. But then again, its quite a hassel to uncap and measure out equal amounts. What else you using along with the dbol bro? Maybe the rest of your stack can change how im viewing this thread.
Sage

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I think im gonna havce to disagree here. Half life of dianbol is around 4 hours and loading up with 55mg (lets say first thing in the morning), then taking it the following morning most likely would not sustain an even level. I have and take 25mg caps and take these in the morning and evening but I honestly think 55mg all at once is a stretch. But then again, its quite a hassel to uncap and measure out equal amounts. What else you using along with the dbol bro? Maybe the rest of your stack can change how im viewing this thread.
Sage
I am also running a gram or test e for 12 weeks

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I am also running a gram or test e for 12 weeks
I took a 55mg cap before my workout last night and I'm not sure if it was placebo or what but I felt incredible and had a pretty damn intense workout! My calves would also get pretty pumped when I would walk up flights of stairs, it was a great feeling! :thumbsup:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Like I thought your going to get conflicting suggestions. It's really up to you but from my experience as well as many others, 50mg doses taken all at once has the same effects as splitting the doses. And in your situation I would def pop the 55mg tab in one shot. It's gonna get old real quick seperating 10mg at a time from a capsule. Anyway best of luck with whatever you decide, with either choice your gonna add some weight quick ;)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I agree, take it all in one shot ;)

Bobo posted some more info (big surprise, lol) on why he felt this was also fine, basically saying, and I agree, that the desired effects such as protein synthesis and such with more consistent dosing won't exactly mean more gains or an increase in desired effect (usually gains). I dose all orals in the morning, breakfast of champions baby!

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply's, you guys are the best! One more question and that is would it be better to take it in the morning or at 6:00 at night (1hour before I workout)?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply's, you guys are the best! One more question and that is would it be better to take it in the morning or at 6:00 at night (1hour before I workout)?
I would go pre workout, but what do I know. :think:

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
It's the fourth day on using these and I'm blowing up! :thumbsup: up 6 pounds already and feeling like superman! This stuff blows m-1-t out of the water I don't know how people could even compare these!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Split it, 25mg morning & 25 at noon. It delays suppression if taken earlier in the day and is more liver friendly when split up. It might not seem like the benefits are affected, but its a no brainer that steady state levels = better gains. Avoid extremes, this is a proven.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
It's the fourth day on using these and I'm blowing up! :thumbsup: up 6 pounds already and feeling like superman! This stuff blows m-1-t out of the water I don't know how people could even compare these!
Wasnt me :) . Dbol is great. A real nice addition to the front of any cycle really. Drink plenty of water and make sure you're stacking the dbols with something so the gains you make are mostly keepable ones......
Sage

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It wasn't me either, but i'll say it now. M1t is still the best. Too bad in doesn't feel like D.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I agree with Dr.D; M1T is THE SH*T... I have never taken anything that alters morphology as well at M1T. I've done Dbol, and it doesn't hold a candle to M1T. Sure, you'll get huge gains with a wet-oral(Dbol), but keeping the gains are another matter. I've always managed to keep my agains on M1T; very difficult to do so with Dbol(IMO).

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Dr.D; M1T is THE SH*T... I have never taken anything that alters morphology as well at M1T. I've done Dbol, and it doesn't hold a candle to M1T. Sure, you'll get huge gains with a wet-oral(Dbol), but keeping the gains are another matter. I've always managed to keep my agains on M1T; very difficult to do so with Dbol(IMO).
Your one of the few who says this, but it's true. I don't have to fight to keep m1t gains. Shi... 2 weeks after the cycle, I'm still hard as a rock even with a crapy diet. Dbol is my favorite, but m1t IS the shi*

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I hear you Bro... It's the only gear I would run if it weren't so nuclear-toxic. I don't take an M1T cycle lightly; K-R-ALA, milk thistle, Co-Q10(800mg/daily) are in order when doing an M1T cycle.

Re: the efficacy of Dbol -- my opinion is that its influence on the CNS is why it is so popular. Personally, I'd rather deal with the lethargy and run some M5AA(not concurrently) later in the cycle than lose gains post-cycle.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
you guys are crazy thinking m-1-t is the ****.....I have done a couple of cycles of it at 30mgs a day and yeah the gains were pretty good as far as stregth and weight but it just made me feel like ****. This d-bol is a whole different story, I just got back from the gym and my deads are up a solid 20 pounds and all my other back movements are outta control. I feel like I fucking own the world and it's been 4 days....4 days!! I can't imagine how far this is gonna set me over the top but it's gonna be wild. I don't think that I'll lose to much after the 4 weeks are up cause I'll have a gram of test runnin through me by then, and that's when it should geu real interesting. I AM JUST FUCKING JACKED RIGHT NOW, and never felt better in my life ! :thumbsup:

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Juice, call me crazy, but... I DO love Dbol, but I simply deflate when I am off-cycle. My PCT is rigorous and I still find it difficult to keep 50% of what I gained on a Dbol/test En cycle.

I'll admit that the sides from M1T are a huge disadvantage. As I stated before; my point is in regard to altering morphology; dramatic, permanent changes in one's physique.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Juice, call me crazy, but... I DO love Dbol, but I simply deflate when I am off-cycle. My PCT is rigorous and I still find it difficult to keep 50% of what I gained on a Dbol/test En cycle.

I'll admit that the sides from M1T are a huge disadvantage. As I stated before; my point is in regard to altering morphology; dramatic, permanent changes in one's physique.
I respect your opinion bro but I didn't see that great of permanent changes and I personally would never take it again but that's me........if it works for you that's GREAT stock up on it before it's illegal!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how a 1-test/test e/dbol cycle would be at like 500/1000/350 weekly? Or mabey test,EQ,m1t. M14 combined w/ m1t really attenuates the lethary to a signifigant degree. I know m1t promotes chronic hypoglycemia, but there has got to be a more important dopaminergic mechanism involved.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Split it, 25mg morning & 25 at noon. It delays suppression if taken earlier in the day and is more liver friendly when split up. It might not seem like the benefits are affected, but its a no brainer that steady state levels = better gains. Avoid extremes, this is a proven.
I agree that stable blood levels are desireable, but I have not noticed any effect on actual gains from once daily dosing of any oral compound vs. split dosing. I know many have argued this, especially with Dbol's short half-life, but it seems not to matter to most who have done it both ways. If he did not have powder filled gelcaps I would say to split them, but for the trouble I'd still just pop one daily, IMO. :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I agree that stable blood levels are desireable, but I have not noticed any effect on actual gains from once daily dosing of any oral compound vs. split dosing. I know many have argued this, especially with Dbol's short half-life, but it seems not to matter to most who have done it both ways. If he did not have powder filled gelcaps I would say to split them, but for the trouble I'd still just pop one daily, IMO. :)
As for real life results, I don't notice a difference either. I'm just talking by the books. I do it anyway, just cause it makes sense to.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
That was my point.

GeneTikz

Awards
Just got finished with my m1t cycle, 1st week at 10mg ED, 2nd week at 20mg ED.. Gained a total of 9lbs, and seems as though I've gone down 1-2%bf.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
This is just SICK

It has been 7 days now and I am up 10lbs, and gaining fast! I am taking 20mgs of nolva ed and .25 I-dex ed and still blowin up. I noticed that me face feels puffy (flush) and my fingers and ankles are swollen, when I take my socks off I have indents! My strength is outta this world, people at my gym that I associate with on a daily basis know something is up, but I just keep telling them it's cause I changed my diet and started taking cell-tech.............most don't buy that B.S for a second. I have also picked up some killer stretch marks around my chest/shoulders, and even starting to run down my bi's. Do you guys know of anything that I could use for the stretch marks? I am not fat by any means (10-12%) but I am getting stretch marks that I have only seen on obese people :frustrate

Besides all that I feel awesome and I'm loving every minute of this cycle so far! :thumbsup:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
This is just SICK

It has been 7 days now and I am up 10lbs, and gaining fast! I am taking 20mgs of nolva ed and .25 I-dex ed and still blowin up. I noticed that me face feels puffy (flush) and my fingers and ankles are swollen, when I take my socks off I have indents! My strength is outta this world, people at my gym that I associate with on a daily basis know something is up, but I just keep telling them it's cause I changed my diet and started taking cell-tech.............most don't buy that B.S for a second. I have also picked up some killer stretch marks around my chest/shoulders, and even starting to run down my bi's. Do you guys know of anything that I could use for the stretch marks? I am not fat by any means (10-12%) but I am getting stretch marks that I have only seen on obese people :frustrate

Besides all that I feel awesome and I'm loving every minute of this cycle so far! :thumbsup:
Stretch mark fade bro so don't worry about them. As for the cycle I'm glad your enjoying yourself just be smart and stay safe and don't get carried away. Best advice I can give is stick to your original plan, don't extend the cycle or increase dosages just because your all amped up and want to gain 100lbs. LOL Stay focused on the goal and accomplish it no more no less just the goal. :thumbsup:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
This is just SICK
Do you guys know of anything that I could use for the stretch marks? I am not fat by any means (10-12%) but I am getting stretch marks that I have only seen on obese people :frustrate
Tretinoin 0.1% cream, or a stong OTC alpha hydrox (caprylic, ammonium lactate, etc...) product will do. Tret kills wrinkles and reduces scaring for sure though, good stuff if you catch it early.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
emu oil works. and there is one product that I saw but I can't remember the name.. something for pregnant mothers..

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
You guys are something else, the stretch mark are battle scars wear them proudly. :rant:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
JM is a real man! Sorry, we are just a bunch of smooth skinned wimps that like to whine about girly stuff. :D No really, he's right they will fade, but I had a scar I treated w/ tret one time. Works great, but I never really had a prob w/ stretch marks per say. Great for acne too BTW.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
You guys are something else, the stretch mark are battle scars wear them proudly. :rant:
That's what I have been hearing, I don't think the ladies will like it so much but that's tough ****! Thanks for all the replys.....much appreciated!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
That's what I have been hearing, I don't think the ladies will like it so much but that's tough ****! Thanks for all the replys.....much appreciated!
That a boy, honestly though I get stretch marks then they fade away and I can't really even see them anymore, then they'll come back, and so on and so on.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I tried it on a bulking cycle I was scared about getting stretch marks on and did not get them.

That said, I have never gotten stretch marks before and I don't really credit that product for keeping it that way, it didn't seem to absorb very well and kinda flaked up.

upINtheLBC

Awards
Just reading this thread makes me want to go get some dbol:run:

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I know I should probably start a cycle log in the cycle forum but I gotta say this is getting crazy. I did dead lifts today and I am up another 20lbs making it 455 for 6. I feel like superman and I was actually kind of nervous before my lift tonight…….I just had a bad feeling about the increase in weight so fast I almost backed off the bar, but I decided to just do it. It felt great but I think I am gonna back off before I get hurt. Anyways I have a question………….Do you think that my test could be kicking in a bit? I shoot 1250mgs last week, and I did my last shot today for 1 gram this week, and it will be that way throughout the rest of the cycle. My libido is starting to increase so I am thinking it is starting to hit me. I just can’t believe that the strength gains that I have made in the last week and a half could be from just the d-bol……….it’s just SICK! Anyways I’m using test e if your wondering!

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I did legs today and had to cut my workout in half. The pumps that I was getting were outta control and I couldn't even walk. My legs felt like they were gonna literally blow up. Maybe I'll have to bring crutches with me on my next leg day! :rofl:

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good time Juiceman, looking forward to using my dbol!!

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Any updates on how the cycle is going Juiceman?

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
This cycle is sick! I just got done with my last day of d-bol yesterday and I don't know what to say, best fuckin thing I've ever done so far. I'm up 20lbs and my lifts are going up every time I go to the gym, and not just 1 or 2 reps here and there, I'm talking about some serious increases. The only thing that really sucks is that I am: 1.) Tired during the day but I can't sleep at night, 2.) Sweating my ass off when I workout and when I am in bed at night, night sweats are a bitch, and 3.) I can't stop thinking about fucking every girl I see, even if she isn't the best looking. Usually I'm a picky guy but with all this test I pretty much would hit anything with 2 legs and a pussy! I am sad to see the d-bol go cause that was pretty impressive stuff, looking forward to using it again. I think I am gonna run the rest of my cycle out with just test, but I was also thinking about throwing in 800mg/week of 1-test cyp just to set me over the top. Not sure if I would really need it but additional gains never hurt either. It's just hard not getting carried away sometimes....I know some of you guys can relate to this! :thumbsup: I really am suprised that I haven't put on that much fat with a 20 lb gain but I suppose when you sweat like a hog in the gym, and then sweat your ass off in bed it helps out a bit.

Anyone else sweat a lot more when you rune high doses of test?

coofoostu

Awards
Awsome bro, cant wait till I'm old enough to take this stuff. So do the other guys in the gym still by the cell tech bs?

bulkmuscle

Awards
read your earlier comments about the stretch marks, i got some during my M1T cycle cause my upper body exploded in size.

i've got them on area where my deltoid joins my pectoral muscles, so you dont really see them unless i got my arms up in the air.

i was planning a dbol/test en. cycle in a couple months, very eager now that i've seen how well you've liked it :)

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
No the cell-tech **** isn't working anymore. I just wear sweatshirts and don't reveal to much and just keep more to myself instead of talking to a lot of people. This way they don't have a chance to ask questions. People are always looking and watching what I'm doing and at times it really pisses me off. **** em I'm gaining hella fast and they have been the same size for years! :rofl:

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
**** em I'm gaining hella fast and they have been the same size for years! :rofl:
Well you ARE on juice my freind....dont get too happy...the way i see it is....the more people that hate me, the closer I am to the final goal...