on why does 500mg make ppl feel better than 1000

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
As ppl know I have perfect control of me E while on test but as I keep switching doses I notice I feel better on 500mg than 1000mga a wk? I like 1000erases knowing its more effective but on 500the I feel diff .... like higher libido etc etc. I am going back to 1000mg due to it being more effective I was just wondering why this is

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read, most will say 1000mg is the point of diminishing returns anyways. I've never went that high, so I can't say personally.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it takes a healthy balance of Testosterone to Estrogen ratio to feel strong, high libido, aggressive, etc. Having Testosterone at 1000mg/week and having estrogen levels in the low 30's is probably going to feel like you're on a strong oral (low libido, dry joints, etc). Of course there is diminishing returns as well.

I added low dose Deca to my high Test cycle and using an AI sparingly and I find my libido, joints, and mood to be great.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what mg is your deca at Choco? Do to the decanoate ester- your getting about 65% nandrolone per 100mgs.............

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
300mg/ml and I'm trying to shoot 200mg/week. Strictly added for joints. I don't think anyone should run long high dosed steroid cycles without a low dose Deca or EQ. You'll get the skeletal muscles of a gorilla with the joints of old man.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
300mg/ml and I'm trying to shoot 200mg/week. Strictly added for joints. I don't think anyone should run long high dosed steroid cycles without a low dose Deca or EQ. You'll get the skeletal muscles of a gorilla with the joints of old man.
how low on the EQ to notice any effects on the joints?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i would say 5-6 wks for EQ, and that was at 400

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i feel like garbage on test even at 500mg/week unless i control shbg. controlling e2 was not the problem as i had thought. high shbg was my issue. aromasin along with proviron takes care of this

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
agreed choco- plus nandrolone improves immune functioning- i think it boost collegen synthesis by 200%(have to talk to my doctor again might be wrong)

heheheh i will tell you this though- i ran deca at 500mg a week, and NPP at 400mg/wk- you wanna blow the **** up? Npp bruther

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Well I don't feel like **** I just feel better on 500 but 1000 builds more muscle :)