on why does 500mg make ppl feel better than 1000

1. on why does 500mg make ppl feel better than 1000

As ppl know I have perfect control of me E while on test but as I keep switching doses I notice I feel better on 500mg than 1000mga a wk? I like 1000erases knowing its more effective but on 500the I feel diff .... like higher libido etc etc. I am going back to 1000mg due to it being more effective I was just wondering why this is

2. From what I've read, most will say 1000mg is the point of diminishing returns anyways. I've never went that high, so I can't say personally.

3. I think it takes a healthy balance of Testosterone to Estrogen ratio to feel strong, high libido, aggressive, etc. Having Testosterone at 1000mg/week and having estrogen levels in the low 30's is probably going to feel like you're on a strong oral (low libido, dry joints, etc). Of course there is diminishing returns as well.

I added low dose Deca to my high Test cycle and using an AI sparingly and I find my libido, joints, and mood to be great.
    •   

4. what mg is your deca at Choco? Do to the decanoate ester- your getting about 65% nandrolone per 100mgs.............
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

5. 300mg/ml and I'm trying to shoot 200mg/week. Strictly added for joints. I don't think anyone should run long high dosed steroid cycles without a low dose Deca or EQ. You'll get the skeletal muscles of a gorilla with the joints of old man.

6. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    300mg/ml and I'm trying to shoot 200mg/week. Strictly added for joints. I don't think anyone should run long high dosed steroid cycles without a low dose Deca or EQ. You'll get the skeletal muscles of a gorilla with the joints of old man.
    how low on the EQ to notice any effects on the joints?

7. i would say 5-6 wks for EQ, and that was at 400

8. i feel like garbage on test even at 500mg/week unless i control shbg. controlling e2 was not the problem as i had thought. high shbg was my issue. aromasin along with proviron takes care of this
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water

9. agreed choco- plus nandrolone improves immune functioning- i think it boost collegen synthesis by 200%(have to talk to my doctor again might be wrong)

heheheh i will tell you this though- i ran deca at 500mg a week, and NPP at 400mg/wk- you wanna blow the **** up? Npp bruther
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

10. Well I don't feel like **** I just feel better on 500 but 1000 builds more muscle

Similar Forum Threads

1. Does WPC make anyone else feel sick?
    By Docmattic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 10:48 PM
  2. Doesa clen make you feel spun ?
    By antdawg5150 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 09:31 PM
  3. Does 4AD tend to make u feel good?
    By pdigs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1