jump start to a good bulk

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
i have been lifiting for two years i am 21 years old 5 foot 9 at the doctors the other day 175 as of today 10/11ish% bf i am eating 3500 calories with a macro ratio of 60% carbs 20% protein and 20 % fat i eat 6 meals a day about 30 grams of protein usually chicken 85 grams of carbs Brown rice, veggies oatmeal sweet potatoes etc. and 12 grams fat flax seeds, almonds almost every meal olive oil fish oils etc. im really good about my diet i prepare everything the night before so i know ill eat correctly i am currently doing the gvt workout after coming off of my usual 4 day split looking to add a ph to the mix i want something that is going to increase muscle size and strength with little to know water retention i have ran sd, hd, epi but just wanted to hear other opinions as far as what to run for this bulk and get advice on what you guys think is a good product these days seeing as how everything is being discontinued from when i last ran a ph. any help would be great thanks guys

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Any of the one's you've previously mentioned (SD, Halo, Epi) would work. Also could look into var or winny if you want to do an oral only. You could also try the SD-Epi bridge cycle, seems like a lot of people run that with success.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
surprisingly i didnt have the best gains with sd i ran a cycle of sd with hd and only gained like 4 to 6 pounds idk if the product was just junk or what but i havent ran sd again the lethargy and major tension headaches wasnt worth the 4 pounds but like i said could have just been a crappy clone idk though i have read alot of good things with epi and i put on about 10 pounds with that last time i ran it but im looking for a good like 6 month two cycle run like 6 weeks cycle off 2 months keep cals up then run another 6 weeks and cycle off any thought on that? summers about over and i want as much gains as possible for next year. i got up to 202 this past winter but when i started stripping down fat i stopped where i am at now at 175 probably get down to 165 before i was how lean i want to be but thats to small so im going to try it again and bulk back up but cleaner this time. hope that makes since?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
i have been lifiting for two years i am 21 years old 5 foot 9 at the doctors the other day 175 as of today 10/11ish% bf i am eating 3500 calories with a macro ratio of 60% carbs 20% protein and 20 % fat i eat 6 meals a day about 30 grams of protein usually chicken 85 grams of carbs Brown rice, veggies oatmeal sweet potatoes etc. and 12 grams fat flax seeds, almonds almost every meal olive oil fish oils etc. im really good about my diet i prepare everything the night before so i know ill eat correctly i am currently doing the gvt workout after coming off of my usual 4 day split looking to add a ph to the mix i want something that is going to increase muscle size and strength with little to know water retention i have ran sd, hd, epi but just wanted to hear other opinions as far as what to run for this bulk and get advice on what you guys think is a good product these days seeing as how everything is being discontinued from when i last ran a ph. any help would be great thanks guys
Am i the only who didn't gloss over this? Unless you are training strictly as an endurance athlete and not for muscular hypertrophy, you should seriously considering upping the protein % higher than 20 in place of that huge carb percentage. I'm not saying that percentage of carbs is going to make you fat, overall cals is going to do that.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Am i the only who didn't gloss over this? Unless you are training strictly as an endurance athlete and not for muscular hypertrophy, you should seriously considering upping the protein % higher than 20 in place of that huge carb percentage. I'm not saying that percentage of carbs is going to make you fat, overall cals is going to do that.
caught the low pro intake too. First things first bro, eat 40/40/20 pro carb fat. Unless you eating over 300g's of pro a day I would try to keep it inline with your carbs.

Next, if you only gained 4-6lb with halo and SD idk wtf your doin?? I hope it was bunk PH's rather than your diet and training schedule, if you cant get those two in line your not going to build muscle or gain weight no matter what you do.

Dont take your flax seed with your meals, take them on an empty stomach. Next try SD and halo again.

Halo
00/50/50/100/100/100/100
SD
10/20/20

Helladrol and beastdrol are both still available online. Just search and it wont take long. In the mean time read and research, it sounds you like to have lots of learning to do.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
yea i did my own thing for two years and im tired of getting poor results i know i need alot of guidance and thats why i love this site there is tons of things to learn here and im very greatful for all of you guys lending a hand thanks for the feedback i use to do a 40 40 20 diet but i recently read differently somewhere else its hard to just read 1 thing and follow it when there is so much crap out there.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
so you think i should run sd and hd sd for only 3 weeks while hd for 6 weeks?

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
ill admit i need help alot of it and i thank everyone for helping