Critque/help my cycle

etoks13

Awards
starting cycle #1 of hdrol in a few months. i plan on working out 5 days a week. using it on a bulking cycle and going to do it for 5 or 6 weeks. still debating it. Looking for some help on my cycle.

Pre-cycle
2 weeks on CEL cycle assist and Now Foods Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator

On-cycle
hdrol at 50/75/75/75/75/75 or 50/50/75/75/75/75
CEL cycle assist

PCT
Cycle assist
Tamox Citrate. at 20/20/20/20/10/10?
Inhibit-E
Supress C

have
now foods taurine 1000mg 100caps- on hand for back pumps

Everyday on cycle/pct
ON or EAS whey
Fish/Flax oil
Animal Pak
Animal Flex
now foods tribulus 1000mg (should i take everyday or just save for pct?)

when/should I take creatine mono.
and a no product such as supercharge,rage or no xplod2.0

I appreciate all the feedback you are able to give me in advance. I do plan to log this cycle from start to finish and will include pics as well Thanks!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Looks fine to me. Cut the SERM down to 4 weeks from 6. Should be fine at 20/20/10/10 (some will recommend 40/40/20/20 -- listen to what others have to say and why they suggest that amount). On cycle supports look good. Save the trib for PCT. I would personally use more than just trib for PCT. My go-to is HCGenerate and DAA (which rocks my libido). But whatever you decide; at least add something more in there to raise test/libido back up after cycle. Take your creatine immediately post workout and in the mornings on non-workout days. As for a pump or energy product, that's fine to use. If it has stimulants, just be cautious of keeping an eye on your BP.

etoks13

Awards
Thanks alot bro I was thinking of adding DAA since its like $17 for 50 serv. thats all i can afford right now. seeing how all my money is going to ****ing college right now:disappointed:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks alot bro I was thinking of adding DAA since its like $17 for 50 serv. thats all i can afford right now. seeing how all my money is going to ****ing college right now:disappointed:
No problem, man. And yeah, DAA is great for as cheap as it is. Definitely a favorite of mine simply for the libido increase. $16.99 shipped from NTBM with code needto139 for 15% off. And I work for a university, so I know just how horribly expensive college is lol. Good luck, bud.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
i would just bump it up to 75 and let it ride the whole time

etoks13

Awards
Going to throw in daa and bpi A-HD for pct. take out the tribulus