1AD/4AD cycle........

The Rob

Awards
I know most people suggest doing transdermals over orals, howver, if one were to do oral with both of these would it be really that bad? vs the transdermals that is...

ass2grass

Awards
it would be more expensive and less effective, i'm not sure what you mean by bad...

KiNGVB

Awards
1-AD and 4-AD are very good orals, maybe the best.

I put on 15 lbs solid muscle on my first 1-ad cycle, which was more than i wanted, i looked like a freak (to normal people :) )
And 4-AD is supposed to add more mass than 1-ad, so, dont worry about transdermals. Most people whine about products but dont eat enough for anything to matter. My mass secret :) is smoking(green stuff) before bed . It makes you EAT, EAT, EAT until you're full, and then EAT some more, then you sleep like a baby and build precious muscle. Anyways, thats my two cents.

energy x

Awards
A serious body builder doesn't use illegal drugs, nor drink alcohol. That's just my opinion, but I can see how smoking marijuana could help you eat your brains out.

Also, I agree transdermals do seem some what of a hassel. I myself am thinking about stepping in on 1-AD, 4-AD, and flushing the mother with 6OXO.

That reminds, I have a question for those that have used these specific prohormones. I myself am a big caffeine drinker. I drink coffee every morning and iced tea later in the day once and awhile. More so in the summer, I'm thinking. Anyways... would these prohormones work properly if I were to keep drinking my cup a day? I'm curious, would I get the normal coffee buzz and still having a clear focus? This is my first year of college, and I can't allow screw ups... period. Greatly appreciated for some feed back in advance!

tattoopierced1

you should be alright with the coffee. However the transdermals
are cheaper and have a better absorption rate over the orals, that is why
alot of people go with the transdermals, they are cheaper and the absorption rate is better.
I believe the trans. are better for your liver as well.

energy x

Awards
So how do you get 1-AD, 4-AD, and 6OXO in transdermals anyways??
Fill me up with comments/suggestions/questions. Thanks!!!

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1-ad & 6oxo are usually taken orally, t-test and 4ad transdermally.

1-test/4ad transdermally is the way to go. You can buy them premixed or get some t-gel from customnutrition and add 1-test and 4ad powder to it from 1fast400.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1-test/4ad transdermally is the way to go. You can buy them premixed or get some t-gel from customnutrition and add 1-test and 4ad powder to it from 1fast400.
chuck in some M5AA, and you got a hell of a cycle there.

energy x

Awards
how much cheaper are transdermals compared to the oral method?
i'm very interested... wanting to hit the prohormones before they get taken off the shelves.

energy x

Awards
what is M5AA? i don't have enough time right now to search the web on it...

tattoopierced1

you can get a 4 week supply of transdermal 1-test/4ad for under $100

energy x

Awards
roughly if i did one cycle of transdermal of 1-test/4ad think i'd atleast gain 10 lbs?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
M5AA is methylated DHT. good for lean strength, bad for hair. also I would take the 1-test instead of 1ad. 1ad still has to convert. that means you'll lose some in the conversion and the liver. I did a short light oral cycle of 1ad and 4ad and gained 7 lbs. I liked it but have moved on to M1T.

The Rob

Awards
M5AA is methylated DHT. good for lean strength, bad for hair. also I would take the 1-test instead of 1ad. 1ad still has to convert. that means you'll lose some in the conversion and the liver. I did a short light oral cycle of 1ad and 4ad and gained 7 lbs. I liked it but have moved on to M1T.
some NICE answers on this board! thx guys, real helpful.

As for PCT for this particular cycle would 6OXO be better than Nolva? because that is what I was thinking of going with.

edit: the nolva I mean

Last edited:
jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
Just so you know,,,weed lowers your test levels and raises your estrogen, genius!

jeremiah1710

jeremiah1710

Awards
For one I was a pothead for several years, and smoked while I trained. For two, I did my research on the subject. I suggest you do the same. Now I'm not saying that a little weed once in a while is going to wreck your BB goals, but more than say, once a week surley would, and to say that it is your answer to growth is just plain naive. But to each there own. Btw, i don't smoke anymore, haven't for years, and I certainly notice a huge difference in training capacity and growth. My 2C