newb thread.

yellow99tj

Awards
Hey guys been lurking around on here for a while and you all seem to be the most knowledgeable about the subject at hand so i wanted to explain my situation and see if any other member have experienced this.
First off before I joined a gym and began living better I was sick all the time, with constant sinus issues. that was many years ago and it has been over two years since Ive been sick until now. I decided to try pro hormones. I took Halotest 25 and liver guardian. Two weeks into my cycle I got one of the worst sinus infections I've ever had. I got some antibiotics and knocked it out pretty quick. Then a month later on post cycle I got a terrible lung infection, again got some antibiotics and knocked it out. I picked up another cycle of different pro hormones and now im about 2.5 weeks in and I'm getting another terrible sinus infection. Are the pro hormones making me vulnerable to these type of things? I've done a little reading and plan on picking up some more vitamin c and some dhea. Any other tips for building up the immune system? Thanks for the help!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
From what you said, it sounds like you may just have some immune problems to begin with. A mega-dose of vitamin C certainly will help, but I wouldn't blame it on the products with the limited amount of information we have so far.

Now if you didn't do a proper PCT and/or didn't wait long enough before starting another cycle, then your levels very well could be skewed, which would lend itself to putting your immune system at a disadvantage.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you should of stopped the cycle asap when going on the antibiotics. Wayy too many things are going on inside your body

yellow99tj

Awards
Thanks for checking out my thread guys. First cycle was 4 weeks. i did pct for four weeks. took 4 weeks off and started my new PH cycle. I got the same sinus infection two weeks in on both cycles. I also commited the cardinal sin and didnt have pct on hand when I started this cycle, trying to spread the cost a little. I assume at this point its not a good idea to stop the cycle since I have no pct on hand. If the condition worsens ill stop when my pct gets here in a few days. This is super aggrivating because I don't exp any sides to speak of, other then apparent immune issues.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for checking out my thread guys. First cycle was 4 weeks. i did pct for four weeks. took 4 weeks off and started my new PH cycle. I got the same sinus infection two weeks in on both cycles. I also commited the cardinal sin and didnt have pct on hand when I started this cycle, trying to spread the cost a little. I assume at this point its not a good idea to stop the cycle since I have no pct on hand. If the condition worsens ill stop when my pct gets here in a few days. This is super aggrivating because I don't exp any sides to speak of, other then apparent immune issues.
Yeah, that's not long enough between cycles for sure.

Cycle length - 4 weeks
+
PCT length - 4 weeks
=
Time on - 8 weeks

Time between cycles should have been at least 2 months; not just one. Whatever problems you had the first go round are probably compounded this time from not enough time for levels to return to normal.

yellow99tj

Awards
Thanks for the info, I've had to get more antbiotics to ditch this ever worsening sinus infection so I'm gonna ditch this cycle and plan on one for around Feb next year. appreciate the info.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 4
julius kelp Anabolics 44