Who makes the most cost effective Orarstan A or E Product

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff works but it's sooooo mild and has to be dosed high. It takes at least 3 bottles to run for a month. Anyone have any pointers?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Katanadrol V2 from MrSupps.

50mg/cap. 150caps/bottle.

Use needto10 at checkout and and it will be $77.40 shipped.

That is the best deal I have seen for the compound.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Katanadrol V2 from MrSupps.

50mg/cap. 150caps/bottle.

Use needto10 at checkout and and it will be $77.40 shipped.

That is the best deal I have seen for the compound.
yep, nothing will beat that. Most of the peeps running it now are @ 300-350mg, which can get expensive quick. some even at 400

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran it for 450 and even higher for a couple days. I had a real bad post cycle rebound. I'm not sure if the high dose caused it, but it makes u hard as a rock

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
katanadrol is the most affordable fura.

but pstanz is the most affordable pro stanozol clone. you get 150mg for a month with each bottle, 2 bottles for 300mg/1month.

but alot of places have had 3 bottle deals on fura, if you can find them in stock. that would be better than mr sups.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
katanadrol is the most affordable fura.

but pstanz is the most affordable pro stanozol clone. you get 150mg for a month with each bottle, 2 bottles for 300mg/1month.

but alot of places have had 3 bottle deals on fura, if you can find them in stock. that would be better than mr sups.
True... I remember seeing 3 bottle p-stanz and 3 bottle fura deals... can't remember the price on em.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
True... I remember seeing 3 bottle p-stanz and 3 bottle fura deals... can't remember the price on em.
yeah, where?? (i know your not going to toss up a link or anything)

Ive never seen any. Being assoc. with ntbm aside, katandrol is the best deal around with the discount code and free shipping.

I ran p stanz at 200&250 solo and only got a small effect. I really feel that 350 would of made me much happier.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was in the 70's, i believe, havn't looked at it. i shouldn't of sold my bottle of katana. what was i thinking.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Im on the hunt because I have one katan, one furuza a and just need one more for a solid run of 6wks @ 350mg

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
If you cant find the deals on pstanz or furza, see if you can find any Megazol by GL, if theres any left floating around.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
was thinking on just buying another katan so i have a lil extra for a rainy day

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can find furaza still, another good fura clone is winnabol.