winny tabs, in my current cycle.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
adding winny tabs, to my current cycle.

i am currently on week 7 of my 12 week cycle and was thinking of throwing in some winny tabs for the last few weeks.. my question is would my last 2 weeks be enough for winny or should i run it for like the last 3-4? also is 35mg ed enough or should just go for 50? i am 190lbs..

current cycle
var 35mg ed-1-4(was just using up some i had left over_)
500-test ent/week1-12
1cc-decca/week1-12

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i am currently on week 7 of my 12 week cycle and was thinking of throwing in some winny tabs for the last few weeks.. my question is would my last 2 weeks be enough for winny or should i run it for like the last 3-4? also is 35mg ed enough or should just go for 50? i am 190lbs..

current cycle
var 35mg ed-1-4(was just using up some i had left over_)
500-test ent/week1-12
1cc-decca/week1-12
any one?

S

spooler

Awards
Well, if you take 50mg of winny oral, you only get about 35mg of it (I have heard 30% is deactivated through 1st pass). At your weight - 35 should be good, 50 would be OK as well - it will keep your blood levels of androgens up and probably make you drop some water and get harder. I weigh around 190 and 50 mg winny was good for me.......

I would do four weeks of it with some test prop - you can go into PCT three days after your last shot of prop.

So, how did you do on this cycle?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, if you take 50mg of winny oral, you only get about 35mg of it (I have heard 30% is deactivated through 1st pass). At your weight - 35 should be good, 50 would be OK as well - it will keep your blood levels of androgens up and probably make you drop some water and get harder. I weigh around 190 and 50 mg winny was good for me.......

I would do four weeks of it with some test prop - you can go into PCT three days after your last shot of prop.

So, how did you do on this cycle?
funny you say that, i just got 20 vials of human grade prop from england last night, i am going to do that 100 eod and then run the winny for the final 4 weeks at 50mg day, then just start my pct.. for pct i am going to probally just run liquid novla and the rest of the clomid i have left over from my last cycle..

the cycle went pretty well, made some pretty solid gains, i am excited to see how i will react to the prop/winny..

also i was thiniking of dropping the decca out, what do you guys think.