Feeling Sick From Testosterone.

S

slickrick13

Awards
Wondering if anyone has had a bad cough from taking test. I'm currently taking 300mg/ml test e at 1 ml every four days. I've done test with other gear before but never had the cough/headaches that come from this. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this and if it will subside eventually.

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Is this the first time you have used this brand of gear before?

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
It'd just a typical test flu. It happens I wouldn't worrie too much but deff take 1000mg vit.C daily and when flu subsides stick w/ 500mg daily

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I would of said test flu too, but he said he had done test cycles before and never had it happen, which makes me think maybe he is using a diff brand of gear that his body isn't liking too much

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Yeah your right. I also heard that if you cough a lot u might have injected into a vein by accident. Make sure when you inject to aspirate to see if you hit a vein or not. Better safe than sorry bro-chacho lol

S

slickrick13

Awards
Thanks for the insight, yeah it is new gear, but my buddy's on it too and he's fine, he is also a heavy user so maybe he's used to it. I'm surety aspirated every time and I know I'm not hitting a vein. Probably just need to get used to this lab.