how much gains kept after prohormone cycle?

slydeflex

Awards
Hi, I wanted to know from people with experience, how much of the gains in strength and muscle can I expect to keep after doing a prohormone cycle? I know about pct and will be doing it with Novla. I just was curious about how many people kept their strength and muscle gains after a sucessful cycle? Or did you eventually go back to square one where you started?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
If you go back to square one you did something seriously wrong. How much can you expect to keep, no one here can tell you that, ask your diet because he's the one with the answers. PCT and diet are what most of your research should be on and are the keys to successfully keeping lbm.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
If you go back to square one you did something seriously wrong. How much can you expect to keep, no one here can tell you that, ask your diet because he's the one with the answers. PCT and diet are what most of your research should be on and are the keys to successfully keeping lbm.
Exactly! Learn as much as you can about proper post cycle before you even purchase your cycle. The key to making and keeping gains is a proper and steady diet.

RaZoR-ShaRp

Awards
True indeed ur diet and pct will answer for ur results.But I believe it also has alot to do on what type of stack u run.(m5aa/mohn,1ad/4ad) etc....some ph's tend to give water gains.So research and set ur goals with right ph's or aas..........

jedimaster

Awards
I've heard people talking about not worrying about ratios of nutrients as much as worrying about getting enough kcals. What do you guys think about that theory?

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I believe consistency in diet helps a lot to keep gains as well.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm a hard gainer so I have to pig out on everything pct to keep my gains. I've kept all 6 lbs. during pct I kept my weight and leaned up. lost water weight. I've done AAS and lost everything due to bad diet.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I've heard people talking about not worrying about ratios of nutrients as much as worrying about getting enough kcals. What do you guys think about that theory?
Personally I don't think a person that doesn't know what ratio of nutrients he is bringing in on a daily basis should be using any type of PH,PS, or AAS. Enough calories are important but it's just as important to be getting in good quality calories.