First Time PH user

Lankeyguy15

Awards
I spent all last night trying to look for topics comparing the both of these. Ive already asked about CEL H-drol and what is needed before, during and after for PCt. Ive also looked at Andromass. What I see is the H-drol is around 40 dollars and works. People gain 6-15 pounds depending if it is their first time using something like this, but their are sides.
I have also read about AndroMass and how there are really no sides besides rare blury vision and headaces, but I saw that the gains were not as impressive, maybe 4-8 pounds and it cost more than 100 dollars!
What I want to know is which would be the best to go with for the first time user. I have tamox for PCT that I bought last year when I thought about taking, but I want to know if I should buy 1 bottle of AndroMass and get 1 free or just go with the CEL H-drol. Im serious about this and really want to know because its my first time. I know there is the search button, but I did not find any asking about first time users and both of these products. So if you can help that would be great, if not please tell me where I should ask in all seriousness, no dumbasses posting stupid ****. Thanks

I also play baseball, not prof. or in school yet, although I have 2 years left to play.

Let me know what you guys think, Also saw that 11-oxo is not as strong as these either, would that be better?

Reactions: mw1
Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
^ this. I wi be finishing up a cycle next week. No sides at all. Buy 2 bottles of hdrol and run it for 6 weeks. You will enjoy it.

You can pm me if you have any specific questions.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
halo or h drol in your case.

PCT

Serm
HCGenerate
DAA

adam d 28

Awards
I spent all last night trying to look for topics comparing the both of these. Ive already asked about CEL H-drol and what is needed before, during and after for PCt. Ive also looked at Andromass. What I see is the H-drol is around 40 dollars and works. People gain 6-15 pounds depending if it is their first time using something like this, but their are sides.
I have also read about AndroMass and how there are really no sides besides rare blury vision and headaces, but I saw that the gains were not as impressive, maybe 4-8 pounds and it cost more than 100 dollars!
What I want to know is which would be the best to go with for the first time user. I have tamox for PCT that I bought last year when I thought about taking, but I want to know if I should buy 1 bottle of AndroMass and get 1 free or just go with the CEL H-drol. Im serious about this and really want to know because its my first time. I know there is the search button, but I did not find any asking about first time users and both of these products. So if you can help that would be great, if not please tell me where I should ask in all seriousness, no dumbasses posting stupid ****. Thanks

I also play baseball, not prof. or in school yet, although I have 2 years left to play.

Let me know what you guys think, Also saw that 11-oxo is not as strong as these either, would that be better?
If you already have the SERM then the research I have done points to hdrol. I was considering andromass for a while too as a first PH because it wasn't toxic but it seems to me that hdrol is pretty mild and with a SERM and some simple support supps you will be 100% fine. I did notice as well that hdrol seems to yield better results overall than andromass, i think the price difference is just due to mass being a safer PH than others. Im going to go with hdrol or epi myself as a first PH this fall. hdrol is highly recommended by respected members around here as a perfect first PH so from what I gather you should go for hdrol.

Lankeyguy15

Awards
If you already have the SERM then the research I have done points to hdrol. I was considering andromass for a while too as a first PH because it wasn't toxic but it seems to me that hdrol is pretty mild and with a SERM and some simple support supps you will be 100% fine. I did notice as well that hdrol seems to yield better results overall than andromass, i think the price difference is just due to mass being a safer PH than others. Im going to go with hdrol or epi myself as a first PH this fall. hdrol is highly recommended by respected members around here as a perfect first PH so from what I gather you should go for hdrol.
ok cuz i know the makers of andromass price match and they have buy 1 get 1 free so its like 2 for 50 each cuz i found a place that has it for 120 and if it doesnt work. I get my money back! or even 150% back!

But H-drol is cheaper! haha

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
if you have to be OTC only get TRS plus TCF-1 PCT

if not get SERM, Erase, DAA

Lankeyguy15

Awards
can I take a sleep aid like Blue Growth or Hghup, hghpro on H-drol?

I would use liver supp before and during.
Cycle assist for pct along with Bioforge or T-bol the test booster with green mag and Tamox all for PCT to help keep gains.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
alright buddy from the start.

Yes you can take hghup or something like it on cycle and in PCT and actually can help in PCT.

OTC stands for over the counter as in legal to buy.

Tamox is great! I am glad you have that. run it 20/20/10/10 mg's in pct. so incase you are new to this 20 first everyday, 20 2nd week everyday, and then drop to 10 mg for the next 2 weeks eeveryday.

you dont have to get TRS but get the TCF-1 or any other DAA supplement. start that day 1 of pct and run for 30 days.

also dont use bioforge in pct, forslean gave me a lil estro problems one time and thats the main ingrediant. the new one might not have it though.

t-bol is great in pct but has a little forslean as well but not as much. its a good testbooster to stack with DAA or TCF-1. start t-bol 21 days into your PCT.

Lankeyguy15

Awards
alright buddy from the start.

Yes you can take hghup or something like it on cycle and in PCT and actually can help in PCT.

OTC stands for over the counter as in legal to buy.

Tamox is great! I am glad you have that. run it 20/20/10/10 mg's in pct. so incase you are new to this 20 first everyday, 20 2nd week everyday, and then drop to 10 mg for the next 2 weeks eeveryday.

you dont have to get TRS but get the TCF-1 or any other DAA supplement. start that day 1 of pct and run for 30 days.

also dont use bioforge in pct, forslean gave me a lil estro problems one time and thats the main ingrediant. the new one might not have it though.

t-bol is great in pct but has a little forslean as well but not as much. its a good testbooster to stack with DAA or TCF-1. start t-bol 21 days into your PCT.
thanks!

so let me get this straight. No bioforge if it has forslean in it. TCF-1 would be better and even better with T-bol?? Start TCF-1 first day of PCT for 30 days and T-Bol 21 days into PCT.. COOL!!!

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yes.

Tomax (nolva) 20/20/10/10 mg's
TCF-1 3g/3g/3g/3g
PES Erase 1/1/2/2/3/3
tbol (optional) 0/0/0/6/6/6

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yes.

if you already have inhibit E use that but Erase is better, it controls cotrisole and also doesnt effect your HTPA. ATD in inhibit does.

Lankeyguy15

Awards
thanks! Didn't get it yet so I will get this instead

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get both and stack them for 6 weeks, that will be the best option.

Lankeyguy15

Awards
one last thing guys. I take White flood right now at 2 scoops and sometimes I feel lethargic. I believe I heard that some people feel lethargic on H-drol, do I have anything to worry about? Thanks

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
hdrol
ASGT
HCGenerate
and eather transderm or M1D along with it if your not going to be using a testosterone base like test cyp.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
one last thing guys. I take White flood right now at 2 scoops and sometimes I feel lethargic. I believe I heard that some people feel lethargic on H-drol, do I have anything to worry about? Thanks
yes if your not using any test!
oral only cycles for the most part ARE NTO GOOD FOR YOUR nore as worth while as it would have been with soem test, even just an HRT amount.
M1D or transderm would help out, but i still rec real test.

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
I am planning on using Erase Titanium stack for PCT I think. I have used H-Drol in the past and it was pretty good but made me tired as ****! Doing Ultradrol now and damn excited about it!

Lankeyguy15

Awards
yes if your not using any test!
oral only cycles for the most part ARE NTO GOOD FOR YOUR nore as worth while as it would have been with soem test, even just an HRT amount.
M1D or transderm would help out, but i still rec real test.
test after or during? I thought I was only suppose to use test after during PCT?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
dont listen to that guy. its true with many cycles you need a test base but his options were ridiculous and are doingh a prohormone for a reason. just use a serm and natural testbooster is pct.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry bout the test base, while it would keep lethargy away and generally make you feel better, its not a critical piece to your puzzle. I'm assuming your easing into anabolics, so go with something mild like epistane or hdrol... Grab a serm and pct correctly and you'll be golden... Good luck and keep pumping brotha!