Low Carb & Superdrol

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Just curious what kind of results people have had running superdrol while using low carb or carb cycling diets?

I have always heard SD is carb hungry and am wondering what its like running it without a lot of carbs. I have never used SD before and was thinking of using it during a lean bulk where I would be using carb cycling to minimize fat gains.

J

Jlive2480

Awards
DON'T DO IT!! Haha jk but seriously it is a carb monster. I get dizzy from low blood sugar if i don't eat enough carbs. You can still do a lean bulk if u eat carbs w sd. Its the best nutrient partitioner there is. By timing your carbs around taking your sd and after gym time there is no reason you can't gain crazy lbm and lose some BF% also.

Also w the lethargy you get from sd ur gonna need your carbs bro.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Sd is a carb whore, but it doesn't mean it will put fat on you. As mentioned, carb timing will be key

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
When you guys are talking about carb timing after taking the SD, do you mean: take SD, then eat carbs right after taking it? I get the post workout timing, just not sure on post dosing timing.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
did a low carb low dose sd cycle in april. gained 8lbs, kept 5lbs. i was always crazy hungry and just protein wouldnt keep me full. nice to gain 5lbs but wish i saved the cycle for a bulk and just ran epi or halo for a low carb cycle

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you run sd on a low carb diet, just get some ephedrine, that will get you moving.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I maintain that it depends on your innate carbohydrate dependence. If you are the type of guy who needs carbs for energy and is prone to lethargy and low blood sugar when carb intake is low, then low-carbing on SD is a bad idea. For me however, I have done low carbs on SD just fine, even days where the carb intake was close to 0.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I maintain that it depends on your innate carbohydrate dependence. If you are the type of guy who needs carbs for energy and is prone to lethargy and low blood sugar when carb intake is low, then low-carbing on SD is a bad idea. For me however, I have done low carbs on SD just fine, even days where the carb intake was close to 0.
Makes alot of sense, but generallyv speaking, based off years of reports of many, many people getting the lethargy, for the "average" joe, low carbs on sd is probably not such a great idea.

E

Ession

Awards
Not to sound condescending or all knowing, but why not focus on all out bulking and trying to make the most of a harsh cycle like SD? Don't see the point of using such a damaging compound if you're worried about a few extra lbs of fat?