1ad/4derm cycle questions

slydeflex

Awards
Hi, I am presently doing a 1ad/4derm cycle. I was planning on doing a 6 week cycle, however, I do not have enough 1ad. I do, however, have a bottle of 1test and wanted to know if it was ok to run the 1test with the 4derm once the 1ad finishes? I have enough 1ad for 4 weeks at 5 pills per day. the reason for doing the additional 2 weeks is that I understand that the gains really don't to kick in until weeks 3 and 4. I am currently on the middle of the second week and have started to see strength increasing. I have enough Novla for pct. I am 43yr and this is my first real try with prohormones. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

BigChuckles

Awards
Hi, I am presently doing a 1ad/4derm cycle. I was planning on doing a 6 week cycle, however, I do not have enough 1ad. I do, however, have a bottle of 1test and wanted to know if it was ok to run the 1test with the 4derm once the 1ad finishes? I have enough 1ad for 4 weeks at 5 pills per day. the reason for doing the additional 2 weeks is that I understand that the gains really don't to kick in until weeks 3 and 4. I am currently on the middle of the second week and have started to see strength increasing. I have enough Novla for pct. I am 43yr and this is my first real try with prohormones. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Well since 1-ad converts to 1-test you shouldn't have a problem. Are you using 1-test trans or 1-test oral. I think the 1-test tran would be better but if you have 1-test oral that would be ok. Just use the appropriate dose to compensate for the lower oral bioavailabilty. I seemed to be more lethargic when I took 1-test trans. May be because of more of it getting in my system. Just watch out for that.

slydeflex

Awards
Well since 1-ad converts to 1-test you shouldn't have a problem. Are you using 1-test trans or 1-test oral. I think the 1-test tran would be better but if you have 1-test oral that would be ok. Just use the appropriate dose to compensate for the lower oral bioavailabilty. I seemed to be more lethargic when I took 1-test trans. May be because of more of it getting in my system. Just watch out for that.
what dose should I use for the transdermal 1test once the 1ad finishes? I am currently using 600mg 1ad and want to continie the stack with the 1test since I have a bottle of 1test dermal and no more 1ad. I just started seeing results this week which is the 3rd week of the cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 5
Anabolics 57
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 9