How about a shorthand sticky?

texdb1

Awards
I know that knowledge is power, and to get that you need to do as much research as possible. It would sure make research much easier if there were one place someone could find the meaning of some of the shorthand found here without having to dig for an hour for each one. I posted on another thread where someone mentioned AIs. I tried to google it and came up with Artificial Intelligence and AIDS mostly. I've seen it mentioned here before, but never knew what it means. Still don't. There's a bunch of others that I can't figure out either. Just a friendly suggestion from a slight moron.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Refine your search lol.

Google "Aromatase Inhibitors" instead of "AI's"

Then Google specific Aromatase Inhibitors like "Arimidex" or "Aromasin."

Then Google specific Aromatase Inhibitors with keywords such as "Arimidex half-life" or "Aromasin dosing."

Not hard to access any information you seek...

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Refine your search lol.

Then Google specific Aromatase Inhibitors with keywords such as "Arimidex half-life" or "Aromasin dosing."

YEEEAAAAAAAAA BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

texdb1

Awards
Refine your search lol.

You don't understand. I didn't know that AI meant Aromatase Inhibitors. I thought it was Anabolic "?".