first time pinning with equipoise question

• Thread starter can_o_whoop_ass
  • Start date

can_o_whoop_ass

Awards
Hi guys, I've done several m1t, m4ohn cycles as well as other various prohormones, I have just gotten hold of enough equipoise to do a 12 week cycle....injecting for the first time, my question is would it be worth adding some M1T and if so how much and at what point, or should i just do an eq cycle only? :think:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
how about getting some test and doing a typical newbie cycle :rant: EQ only cycles rarely get anyone great resutlts it seems.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Im not in favor of stacking ph with aas. If you're gonna shoot up with eq, might as well try to get your hands on some test to stack eq with. EQ does wonders for some when stacked with other compounds but eq alone wont result in too much. Test enan/cyp 500mg - EQ 400mg/week..... nice
Sage

can_o_whoop_ass

Awards
Im not in favor of stacking ph with aas. If you're gonna shoot up with eq, might as well try to get your hands on some test to stack eq with. EQ does wonders for some when stacked with other compounds but eq alone wont result in too much. Test enan/cyp 500mg - EQ 400mg/week..... nice
Sage
Ok guys thanks for the replys, I'll try to get hold of some Test, but cost may be an issue and the fact I've got **** loads of m1t kicking about I thought I could kill two birds with one stone

fiddler

Awards
get some powder and make your own. test is about $1 or 2 a gram. your stuff is guaranteed to have the amount it says it does! and more importantly, no crap in it!

fiddler

can_o_whoop_ass

Awards
get some powder and make your own. test is about $1 or 2 a gram. your stuff is guaranteed to have the amount it says it does! and more importantly, no crap in it!

fiddler
sounds good to me fiddler, can you tell me where to get the info on how to make my own? :thumbsup:

fiddler

Awards
go back to the main page where the listing for all the different forum subjects are. go down a bit and you will see conversion. there should be some stickies in the forum on the procedure.

i'll give you the gist of it. measure stuff into vial. mix. filter. bake. done. just make sure you figure out how to the powder calculator. it makes it idiot proof. doing your own calculations can mess things up.

maximum, all you really need is 2-3%BA and 6-7%BB. so adjust accordingly.

fiddler