Which AAS/PH makes you feel the most alpha?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Like the title says, which steroid/stack made you feel like king kong, indestructible, confident, ****y etc...I know on SD (Beastdrol), I felt like I could ****ing flip over cars. Literally walked around feeling on top of the world at all times.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anadrol and dbol would probably make for a nice alpha feeling

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EPI makes me feel like the king...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From my personal experience I would say Epi. From what I have heard it would be Dbol.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supa dee duppa drol.

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
Methyl 1-D!!!!

Just kidding

EPI and hdrol both make me piss excellence.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I hear Epi and Dbol give that sense of euphoria. Friend who took epi said he felt really good, from what he says though, doesn't seem like he felt half as good as I did on SD hahaha

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD, Dbol, and Testosterone Suspension

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^Never had a chance to try Phera...

But you're right I remember everyone who was running it said it made them feel amazing, euphoric, and alpha.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
+1 for SD everybody knows I will pimp that stuff till the day I die

Reactions: T50

amethyst

Awards
superdrol, two hrs at the gym and a new hooker every night. (found the hooker helps with libido)

biggy57

biggy57

Awards
Must be nuts....tren is so tempting
Dude, my fav by far. I just started a test e, and tren e cycle and 3rd week in and strength has blown through the roof. Not to mention hardness and pumps like crazy

Reactions: T50
DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
Like the title says, which steroid/stack made you feel like king kong, indestructible, confident, ****y etc...I know on SD (Beastdrol), I felt like I could ****ing flip over cars. Literally walked around feeling on top of the world at all times.
Phera or Androgel I think are my favs.

tuRkx

Awards
Some people have bad sides. Def would advice everyone to try it:)
You are only 3 weeks in..it was really good for four to six weeks,then supression kicks in really bad.I ran it for 12 weeks.I was only taking 300 mg too..Amazing strenght though,i felt like an ox.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are only 3 weeks in..it was really good for four to six weeks,then supression kicks in really bad.I ran it for 12 weeks.I was only taking 300 mg too..Amazing strenght though,i felt like an ox.
Sounds like something this guy wants to try.

biggy57

biggy57

Awards
Yea. I'm only running for six weeks but higher dosage. 600mg a week. And this is my second cycle with tren bro. First cycle was ten weeks at 400mg and still no shutdown. Idk everyone is diff. I def have to run it with adex though, it amplifies the aromatizing of the test or whatever you run. Intense. But strength is my fav off it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
+1 for SD everybody knows I will pimp that stuff till the day I die
Good to see Unreal! If I could put a face to SD it would be yours bro!

I wish I could say the same about SD, but my gains were mediocre on it during a SD/EPI bridge and my gains didn't take off until I started the EPI....so EPI is my favorite by far :D

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Me personally. It bulks me up with a decent cut. I would go higher in dose, but my joints suffer tremendously.... But the results are awsome! My 'alpha' Comes out big time, especially in the gym. I turn into the douchebag thats flexing in the mirror 24/7. :p
I love epi so much that i have a huge bag of the stuff of nothing but epi pills. My bag of 'skittles'.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can still find it for sale. and there is always bulk powder too.