pct
hcg 10-14 250 ius ew
clomids 14-16 100 ed , 17. 75 ed, 18. 50 ed
novadex 14-16 60 ed, 17. 40 ed, 18.20 ed

age 22
weight 187
bf 12%
weight traing 16 months seriouly

trying to gain about 15- 20 pounds of keepable muscle and lose as much body fat as possible
all advice will be highly appreciated
thank you all

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your posting all over the board today :p

I would suggest before you get flamed to post a picture, at least let us see what you have done before you start your experiment with steroids. Some might give you advice but I say if you have the money and know how to buy these things you could at least buy a book on Anabolics or at least read an E-book on that and dieting.

Jeff.B.x

Awards
i have already started my "experiment" with steriods this is my second cycle first one was test e and tbol and got good gain lost alot off body fat and keep alot of my gains after pct just wanted some input on this cycle and diet is good dont worry about that okay

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Tren is pretty strong for just being your 2nd cycle. Have you ever considered NPP? Its deca w/o the water retention

Jeff.B.x

Awards
yeah i have but alot ppl have done tren for the first n they came out fine with great strenght gain and lean muscle and i want that tight dry look and the stregth gains is something im really looking forward to

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Just asking because Tren is very strong in fact the strongest. It will shut you down especially for a person w/ not much cycle experience. From what I read you want to gain 15-20lbs. If I was you I would highly consider Test-P and NPP. You will get the gains you are looking for and you will have a tight physique because neither compound holds much water. And you can always throw in a low dose of Letro .2 EOD after 4 weeks on. I personally think you will bs much satisfied with it. But I cant force you

Jeff.B.x

Awards
im look more into test p and npp and see if ill like it more then maybe in the future think of this cycle thank yu for the info

Jeff.B.x

Awards
okay ill have to do that later no pics on my laptop its new so ill do that to night

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
You could use other compounds to achieve the same end results.

I'd do

Test blend 400 1-12
anavar 80 1-8
Winny 6-12 inj

Pinning the water based winny will such but your liver will be much better. The gains from the var will be pretty to ease to keep and will be hard.

I'm 27 and have done 9 cycles and still wouldn't touch tren ace

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
You could use other compounds to achieve the same end results.

I'd do

Test blend 400 1-12
anavar 80 1-8
Winny 6-12 inj

Pinning the water based winny will such but your liver will be much better. The gains from the var will be pretty to ease to keep and will be hard.

I'm 27 and have done 9 cycles and still wouldn't touch tren ace
Anything better than Tren for a 2nd cycle

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
especially for 10wks man, if you must stop at 6-7.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Based on what you put, I'd move Winny to the back and run it 9-14 for those two weeks when the test is clearing your system. Tren will be out by then also.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
1. End w tren. Tren is gonna hit you before your test
2. 75-100mg eod I'd suggest. Start low. For me, there's q point where it does nothing of something.
3. Get caber or bromo
4. Run Hcg on cycle and quit 4 days prior to pct.

I've used tren twice, it's slick

Jeff.B.x

Awards
thanks to yu all for yur advice im run test tren and winny start the tren 2 weeks after test and the winny the last four weeks of my cycle it will be possible to keep 15-20 pounds of lean muscle right ???

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
its prolly my favorite, but jesus its expensive to run.

Jeff.B.x

Awards
i know but i want to feel that strength ive heard thats theirs nothing like it and from wat i seen the results are great and guessing with the right pct the gains can be pretty much keepable