Izzman

Awards
Hey bros, I recently started my bulker cycle consisting of:

NPP @ 200mg E3D
Test @ 200mg/ Week
EQ @ 400mg/ Week
Dbol 20mg When On/15mg Off days
Ldex @ .5mg E3D

My stats are as follows 195 lbs @ 6'0, about 11-13 % BF, Up from 184 @ 9% due natty bulking.

3rd cycle and 1 week out and I am still at 195, what gives? I have been eating like a horse, with meals every 3 hours! Protein is consistent with a minimum of 300g per day, but it usually ends up at about 320-350g ED. Carbs are at 200-250 per day, am afraid to bump them up more, as I get fat easily off of them. Fats are at 50-80g per day, most of them EFA's. Even with the Ldex I am definitely holding water and feeling somewhat bloated, but why haven't I gained a single pound? I am training INTENSELY, 4 sweat drenched workouts a week, emphasis on core movements, low rep range (4-8). Strength is definitely up probably by the dbol, as I have added 15 lbs to my max bench already and about 10 to my barbell curl just as an example. The only problem I can see with this is my sleep, sometimes is a shitty 6 hrs per night, but its usually 7-8, however with 6 I can function fine throughout the day. Anyone have any ideas?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Eat more... You need a LOT of calories to grow, you seem to be afraid to get a little fat on a bulker... It's par for the course if you want real dramatic results. Your Test dose is awefully low as well. EQ won't "kick in" until about weeks 6-8, and it isn't a dramatic mass builder, neither is NPP. You might be expecting a bit too much from this cycle. Oh, and sleep is VERY important, functional and fully rested are not the same.

ManBeast

Izzman

Awards
Eat more... You need a LOT of calories to grow, you seem to be afraid to get a little fat on a bulker... It's par for the course if you want real dramatic results. Your Test dose is awefully low as well. EQ won't "kick in" until about weeks 6-8, and it isn't a dramatic mass builder, neither is NPP. You might be expecting a bit too much from this cycle. Oh, and sleep is VERY important, functional and fully rested are not the same.

ManBeast
Okay, so what are we looking at here, more sleep and more carbs? But I don't think more calories are really needed as many have run cycles on sub-maintenance cals and have added LBM. I'm not expecting a massive 20-30lbs here, 12-15 lbs would do me good. I wasn't going to run this cycle with test at all but I threw it in to offset the side effects from the deca/finasteride use. I may bump it up to 400mg/week, but If I am getting stronger then the muscle shoudn't be far behind right?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
How can you add new muscle it you are running sub-maintenance on calories? Did the muscle just appear out of thin freakin air? YOU are going to have to ADD calories to add muscle.. and not running a cycle with test is kinda on the crazy side in my opinion..
What does your diet look like?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
As said above, your test dose is low and you must need more calories. You're only 1 week in cycle (I know, even with dbol) so don't expect much yet. You still have plenty of time to gain, just get that diet down.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey bro, is you are using spiro, up the test. Yes the propecia/deca will make the stronger androgen in your scalp but thats what mr.spiro is for :) At least bump the test to 400, so its not a HRT dose like it is now.

Izzman

Awards
Okay heres a sample diet:

9AM:
1 Scoop Whey w/ 1/2 cup Skim Milk
2 Cups OF Oatmeal w/ 1 Banana
2 Whole Eggs w/ 1 Egg white w/ Turkey
3 Slice of Whole Wheat Toast
*Sometimes I replace the oatmeal with 5 Large Whole Wheat Pancakes

12-1 PM:
PWO Shake: 2 Scoops Whey w/ 1/2 Serving Nlarge2 Weight Gainer w/ 20g Dextrose

2PM:
2 Cups Brown Rice or Pasta w/ 2 Cans of Tuna w/ 2 TBSP Light Mayo

5PM:
2 Cups Brown Rice or Pasta usually with chicken or steak (50-70g of protein)

8PM:
Chicken or Steak w/ 2 TBSP Fish Oil (50-70g protein)

11PM:
2 Scoops Whey w/ 8 oz Skim Milk w/ 1 TBSP Peanut Butter w/ 1 Cup of Oats w/ 2 TBSP Olive Oil

Thats pretty much my diet, based on suggestions I may end up throwing in some more cups of oatmeal along with sandwhiches from Burger King and whatnot, not anything empty like fries or soda. And I guess I will bump that test to 400mg/ week, but 200mg if still tonnes more than what the average human male produces in the week. Bump.

Last edited:

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
And I guess I will bump that test to 400mg/ week, but 200mg if still tonnes more than what the average human male produces in the week. Bump.
Somebody has not been researching very well.

Izzman

Awards
Somebody has not been researching very well.
Okay.....The very high end of the spectrum is 11mg a day, so 11X7= 77mg a week of test, so on 200mg a week of test, that is 123mg more than what the human male can maximally produce. :trout: :thumbsup: Anyhow back on track, there goes my diet, any critiques/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
Actually, the tests have been performed and 250 mg of test per week does not give near the results of 500 per week. You are short changing yourself bro.

Izzman

Awards
Actually, the tests have been performed and 250 mg of test per week does not give near the results of 500 per week. You are short changing yourself bro.
I appreciate the advice bro, I will actually bump it up to 400mg a week starting this week. :drunk:

So hows the diet looking folks?

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its your first cycle, why would u want to shortchange yourself with eating just a lil over maintenace. I blew it out in the kitchen on my first cycle and thats why I put on 36lbs in 10 weeks.

Izzman

Awards
its your first cycle, why would u want to shortchange yourself with eating just a lil over maintenace. I blew it out in the kitchen on my first cycle and thats why I put on 36lbs in 10 weeks.
Was that mostly LBM or some fat/water w/ muscle? Thats very impressive however. This is actually my 2nd real cycle.