Iron Labs Epi Xtreme vs Epi-Strong

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Are they really the same thing?

Epi-xtreme cost like $19, Epi strong which is what I was gonna buy is 52. If they are the same, why not just save the money? Or would I get what I paid for?

Epi xtreme: 2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol - 10 mg

Epi-strong: 15mg - 2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

By that formula they are the same, but I would like some opinions. Reps feel free to comment also.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
The epi strong is proven to be legit, and it also has 15mg per cap. I haven't heard anything about iron labs so I'm not going to comment. It may be a waste or perfectly fine

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi Extreme may be just fine or it may not. I have seen it also for 20 bucks, but I pass on it just because I believe you get what you pay for, and I personally dont want to risk having bunk product on cycle. I would rather go with something proven. I just picked up some Epi-strong myself and had to pay the same as everyone else, so that tells you what I think...rep or not. I like the fact that Epi-strong is 15mg per cap also.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Epi Extreme may be just fine or it may not. I have seen it also for 20 bucks, but I pass on it just because I believe you get what you pay for, and I personally dont want to risk having bunk product on cycle. I would rather go with something proven. I just picked up some Epi-strong myself and had to pay the same as everyone else, so that tells you what I think...rep or not. I like the fact that Epi-strong is 15mg per cap also.
Basically this. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is. And when it comes to hormonal products, or any product for that matter, but especially hormonal products, I'm certainly not going to take any chances.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Thank y'all for the help. I'll get the epi strong, was leaning that way anyway.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I purchased a very cheap bottle of havoc on ebay and it was bunk, totally fake. Never again, what a waste of time and money

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iron mag labs epi is gtg

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
might wanna edit ur post about where to get it

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Why edit the post? The source rule?

And I'm guess by gtg you mean bad right?

_Nomad_

Awards
I am trying out Epi Xtreme right now. To be safe I would get some Epi-Strong and some cheaper epi clones. Epi-Strong is 100% legit stuff, so then you can always compare gains from legit Epi to an average Epi clone.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've tried multiple epi product.....some give you an awesome cycle with an awesome sense of well being, others are duds and fall flat....with that said epi-strong has outstanding reviews from everyone who's tried it, so in my experience, i'd rather be safe than sorry....i'll never purchase a ph again that gets iffy reviews...it doesn't work out in the end

not saying epi xtreme is one of those, doesn't seem like theres enough reviews around but schwel is a good representative to what works

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should get some dplex instead. forget epi all together. :D

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
To late. Already ordered! I'm excited about this. Got a bottle of epidrol by hardcore formulations, bottle of epi strong, two bottles of trenazone. Should be fun.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gtg= good to go

im going to buy several bottles of dplex- i love the reviews on that hormone