if i do real gear now, will i still get good on ph/ps later

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i have a chance to do some testprop/eq right now, but if i do the cycle will i still respond to the ph/ps cyps. that i have ?

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
I'm sure you'll respond but results won't seem as good as they would have.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
You will still respond the same I would think. The only reason you might not think they are working that great is because they probably won't give you the results that would compare to the AAS that you were on.

toolband

toolband

Awards
concur

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its all real

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, of course not. androgenic/anabolic steroid hormones are different.

the testosterone you inject is completely different than the testosterone you would get from a pro hormone, and also different than the testosterone your body makes. somehow, injectable testosterone is way better, and will not destroy your organs like other testosterones.

and injectable masteron is way more potent than oral methyl masteron (superdrol) because it's an injectable, and the real deal, unlike a weak ph like superdrol.

and everyone knows 17a methylated bold (dbol) and other illegal aas are much more safer than other 17aa methylated pro hormones, you know, cause 17aa methylation is all different.

and of course the illegal aas like bolasterone (7a17a di methyl test) and methyl trenbolone are way safer than anything legal.

looks like a no brainer if you believe everything i said.