Next Cycle, Few Questions!

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I ran H-drol at 50/50/75/75/75/75 I had some nice gains, and lost a good amount of it during PCT. During cycle I took cycle assist, and finished off with redefine PCT revoultion, along with nolva 10/10/5.

Im thinking of running it again soon at the same dose but different PCT, DAA 4/4/4/4/4/4, Reduce XT 0/0/3/3/3, Nolva 10/10/10.

How does that sound to you guys, the first one which I already did or the second where I'm not using cycle assist? Or maybe something totally new? Such has m-drol low dose? Or p-mag?

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
How about epi? Seems like a nice logical progression from h-drol.

DAA and nolva are good choices for pct. DAA and a serm is good.

If your looking for the best price on DAA, it can be had at the needtobuildmuscle store right now for 16.99 shipped with a discount code. Best price you will find.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Iagree the DAA is nice for boost, but for PCT it downt MAKE you product more test as its more of a conversion, high doses of DAA might acually cause mild shutdown from what I have read.
I would run it during cycle and maybe 1 week into pct but then i woudl rec HCGenerate and possibly t-911 on hand in case of libido issues.
DAA IS great, but i would rec it on cycle with the oral then after.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
How about epi? Seems like a nice logical progression from h-drol.

DAA and nolva are good choices for pct. DAA and a serm is good.

If your looking for the best price on DAA, it can be had at the needtobuildmuscle store right now for 16.99 shipped with a discount code. Best price you will find.
I really like NTBM, i havent picked up any DAA formt here yet though , but regularly grap sups from there on a monthly basis. for me im on HRt so im nto sure if DAA will do much but i have a bottle of TCF stashed away i got for free so i plan to use it while on HRT dose of test inbetween cycles and see what i notice. :p
or even if i getlucky nuff to fly somwhere next summer ill use it witht he M1d and natadrol bottles i have stashed away.
anyway DAA is great and i would DEFF rec grabing some from NTBM and run it with the cycle.