S1+ or LGP 1-T HydroxyTest

Dilsie

Awards
For those of you who have used both products, which was more effective, Dermabolics S1+ or LGP 1-T HydroxyTest?

BigChuckles

Awards
For those of you who have used both products, which was more effective, Dermabolics S1+ or LGP 1-T HydroxyTest?
Well i've used one+ (which is essentially the ame as S1+ just more of a lotion) and LGP 1-T HydroxyTest. I used the one+ for a short cycle of 2 weeks (I strained my lower back but had planned on a 4 weeker) and gained 10 lbs. This was my first stack. I used the LGP brand for four weeks (my third cycle I believe) and gained another 10 lb. The one thing I liked about one+ is that it smelled much better than the S1+. The 1-T OH has the addition of hydroxytest though. The best transdermal I used was the T-gel in my opinion. It had the best texture, the best smell and was reasonably priced. You can make your own S1+ or 1-T OH over at powernutrition.

So my conclusion is they are both effective. You just have to factor in price and whether or not you are willing to use a spray or a lotion.
Hope this helps

Dilsie

Awards
I really appreciate the help BigChuckles. If anyone has any other opinion, the would be great, thanks.
Well i've used one+ (which is essentially the ame as S1+ just more of a lotion) and LGP 1-T HydroxyTest. I used the one+ for a short cycle of 2 weeks (I strained my lower back but had planned on a 4 weeker) and gained 10 lbs. This was my first stack. I used the LGP brand for four weeks (my third cycle I believe) and gained another 10 lb. The one thing I liked about one+ is that it smelled much better than the S1+. The 1-T OH has the addition of hydroxytest though. The best transdermal I used was the T-gel in my opinion. It had the best texture, the best smell and was reasonably priced. You can make your own S1+ or 1-T OH over at powernutrition.

So my conclusion is they are both effective. You just have to factor in price and whether or not you are willing to use a spray or a lotion.
Hope this helps

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I have used the LGP, gained 10lbs in 4 weeks, in my 5th week but its all oral now.

tattoopierced1

On my 2nd week of S1+ and have gained about 4 lbs now or around there.
I like the transdermal, however it can be a pain waiting for it to dry. Its also a pain because
my wife is pregnant so I have to be real careful around her until the stuff dries. My doseages are as follows:
400mg/600mg per day
basically 20 squirts per day. Going to do this for 6 weeks, then go to my PCT.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On my 2nd week of S1+ and have
basically 20 squirts per day. Going to do this for 6 weeks, then go to my PCT.
how many bottles are you using for your 6 weeker? how do you find enoõgh skin for 20 squirts?

jedimaster

Awards
Hmm- my bottle recommends 5 squirts twice a day.

tattoopierced1

Hmm- my bottle recommends 5 squirts twice a day.
You are correct, the bottle specifies 5 squirts twice a day, however I am taking 10 twice
per day. Some people may be fine at the 5 twice per day, however, it varies each person.
Experiment with it and see what you find works best for you. Just make sure to have some good PCT
on hand if you start seeing side effects that are becoming too unfavorable.

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
I did 5x2 with S1+ and gained 12 lbs. in less than three weeks.
Very pleased with the results.

...and nice Scooby Jedimaster!

jedimaster

Awards
Thankyou!
I think I'll start with 10 a day and increase it after the first week. Maybe try reacing 20 by the 3rd week.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
1-t hydroxytest is 4-oht, correct? If it is, s1+ and 4oht will make very nice stack.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 0
FlawedGrunt Anabolics 4
FlawedGrunt Anabolics 1
pistonpump Anabolics 104