New to AM and PH need help!

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
Hey guys!
New to the forum, been reading threads for sometime but have not found a reason to register as before now only took OTC boosters to date.

I have lost 40 lbs on the p90x diet and have been in the gym for over the year and am looking to break through a few plateaus. After reading some posts I ordered trenazone (30 ml @ 1ml per day), PHF lean stack including: Bolodrol, x-force, and x-lean, and epistane.

I have also been taking multies, fish oils, creatine mono, a pre, a post, and protein ofcourse. Ive read that creatine, pres, and posts create back pumps (although I'm not 100% sure what that means). I have MP battle fuel which is an OTC test boost and estrogen blocker and USP pink magic which is a test booster and vascularizer.

To keep it simple I've been off all booster for 2 weeks. I am looking for advice on what to do for dosage, cycle support and PCT.

Thanks for the help I know it's a huge question and I don't want to seem like a forum whore, I just can't seem to find any info on the web and I can't seem to find the log I was reading originally.

Andrew

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
As a side I've been looking at the dosages I was thinking of starting with

Wk. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6
Bolodrol. 2mg. 2mg 4mg. 4mg. 0. 0
Epi. 10. 40. 40. 40. 150.100
Tren. 1ml.1ml. 1ml. 1ml. 0. 0

Once again I'm not familiar with stacking or PH so if anyone could shed some light on this it'd fall upon open ears... Still doing research into my PCT. But I've read epi is good at blocking estrogen. Heard thing about noval?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't stack 2 methyls. Especially first go round.

Normally for first stack you should go with a single thing like hdrol or epi to see how it affects you, then stack next cycle.

What's your PCT?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And epi at 150? Wtf are you reading. More around 30-45

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
I read that right from the recommended dosing from the website... So you guys thinking should just start off with the epistane? I was going to order my support supps and PCT today... Any recommendations?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could you show me where you saw 150mg? I'm not doubting you but I've never heard above 60, and that's even high unless you're an experienced user

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
The dosage info came directly from epistane.com

Since I already have these 3 PHs on order which would you recommend? I like the sounds of Bolodrol's cutting capabilities stacked with the x-force and x-lean. However, epistane seems like it would be a less harsh? I really am a newbie when it comes to this stuff however I am very conscious when it comes to my supplements, so I want to get the best out of my purchases...

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
dude, take epi and only the epi to see how you react/like a PH compoud...

read a whole lot more on here about them...

seriously, I joined in April, researched the whole time and just started my first ph cycle of epi. much better knowing I know what I am doing thanks to the folks on here.

congrats on the weight loss and welcome... AM is the best forum- period.

btw - the 150mg was for xlean not epi

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The dosage info came directly from epistane.com

Since I already have these 3 PHs on order which would you recommend? I like the sounds of Bolodrol's cutting capabilities stacked with the x-force and x-lean. However, epistane seems like it would be a less harsh? I really am a newbie when it comes to this stuff however I am very conscious when it comes to my supplements, so I want to get the best out of my purchases...
Seriously, you are falling prety to magic bean syndrome here it sounds like. What are the plateuas you've hit, and what are your goals? The compounds for anything other than breaking a strenght plateua are somewhat limited vs what you can very well do naturally. And the strength gains that come with steroids fade off after coming off cycle. Not completely, but the amount varies.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the loss; that's amazing work.

How old are you?

I didn't touch a hormonal product until I was 25 and a half; after 11+ years of lifting naturally (and I probably wouldn't have done it, then, if my thyroid hadn't been screwed up and the reason for my results tapering off).

PHs and AAS are great things, but I think so much more can be done prior to that. I'll be happy to help, but I'd be very curious to know your age before moving further (and if you've lifted for longer than a year).

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
Hey guys thanks for the info. I'm definitely getting in the forum as much as I can and am reading as much as I can find! However I'm in a condensed paramedic program (classes 5-10 weekly) and I work about 25 hours a week so I don't have ample time on my hand to say the least. I do however go to the gym 4-6 times a week, oh and I am 22 years old. I've been going to the gym for a little more than 2 years when I started university, but only got serious last September when I started p90x. I've found huge cuts in my second "phase" of p90x and gains when I began hitting the gym hard in February but feel that I am beginning to "plateau". I've mainly used protein, creatine monohydrate, various pre workouts and thermogenics; but have also recently began trying natural test booster and diuretics to try and get that "ripped" look.

I don't mean to "insult" you guys, for lack of a better word, by not making it seem like I'm reading into this. I just find that with supplements in general there's always a million different opinions.

Anyways back to my point, I'm 22, tried the natural test boosters with no improvements. I am looking basically for more definition, and want to lose fat around my waist (stubborn tire). I have these 3 phs ordered so I guess I will be using them eventually. I just want to be safe.

Thanks again for all the advice and feedback.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet is going to be key for that, more so than anything else. Getting the ripped look is all about bodyfat levels. If they are low enough to begin with, a diuretic may crispen lines up, but outside of that they don't make a big diffrerence. Its definitely harder after having lost a lot of fat to begin with to get the last bits off, trust me on that.

To add, none of those are particularly prohormones (theoretically boladrol is) but are steroids instead. And the trenazone is transdermal, rubbed on. So if you have a girlfriend (or are around small kids for some reason) be very very careful with that.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
EasyEjl is saying how it is man! you want to lose the spare tire, its all about nutrition. get that dialed in, if you need help counting your cals myfitnesspal.com is a great tool and has helped me in my fat loss goals.

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
Despite a few nights out on the town, I am pretty strict with my diet and water intake.

These products won't have a positive effect on me? Should I not begin a cycle then?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Despite a few nights out on the town, I am pretty strict with my diet and water intake.

These products won't have a positive effect on me? Should I not begin a cycle then?
They'll have an effect, but the value you get from it today, vs the value you'd get if your diet and training are truly on point is huge.

Strength plateuas can usually be broken by changing training. Fat loss and lean gain plateuas can usually be broken by dietary manipulation. Yes, you reach a point where that becomes much harder, but its not too likely at a year of working out.

We'll help work on your diet and training, and you'll be better served when you do run a cycle of steroids if you have a better grasp on those.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with Easy. Manipulating diet and/or training and trying something different can often do the trick.

I was in your position before and believe me, I've tried countless supplements, but was amazed at the progress I made once I understood the ins and outs of nutrition. I took a lot of time to study macronutrients, how they work, etc. You won't be disappointed you took the time.

At 22, your natural levels are likely good enough that natural test boosters aren't going to do much for you (I did the same thing in college).

I lifted hard for 11+ years before touching anything hormonal and was still breaking plateaus beforehand. It's all about making some changes, but you can definitely do it without the risks that these compounds will bring to the table.

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
I know my diet isn't perfect but I'm looking at about 2200 calories/day because I am still trying to lose fat. I am keeping my fats to a minimum with about 100-150g of protein a day. And minimum carbs as well?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know my diet isn't perfect but I'm looking at about 2200 calories/day because I am still trying to lose fat. I am keeping my fats to a minimum with about 100-150g of protein a day. And minimum carbs as well?
I would up protein to around 200g at least. 150g is only giving you 600 calories toward that 2200.

As far as carbs, it just depends on how your body responds to them. Take in primarily complex carbs; load them around your workout (pre and post). And if you're looking for something to help with this, Need2Slin will allow you to take in carbs and shuttle nutrients to muscle instead of fat.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to add, the diet that works going from obese to reasonably shaped doesn't work so well for going from reasonably shaped to lean.

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
So it's ok that I get most of my protein through shakes? I sometime feel that I'm getting too many calories with the shakes. Also by complex carb you mean like whole grain rice or whole grain pasta?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, its fairly terrible to get that. I get 200-250g protein a day, and between July and August I think I've had 3 shakes, maybe 4

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
So what should I do with this stuff showing up at my house? Just hold off with it all? Cause I was thinking atleast with the bolodrol it comes with the xlean and xforce stack with it.

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
So it's ok that I get most of my protein through shakes? I sometime feel that I'm getting too many calories with the shakes. Also by complex carb you mean like whole grain rice or whole grain pasta?
The majority of your protein should come from animals not shakes and grilled or baked or cooked in olive oil or other oils that aren't corn, soy, or vegetal oil

The complex carbs are simple if its been through processing then its bad example whole grain bread isn't whole grain go to the freezer section of the store and look for Ezekel 4:9 and you will learn about true whole grains

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what should I do with this stuff showing up at my house? Just hold off with it all? Cause I was thinking atleast with the bolodrol it comes with the xlean and xforce stack with it.
They don't go bad, so saving them isn't a problem.

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
Urgh you guys drive a hard bargain haha... But I suppose I'll hold off a while until I get my diet and workout on lock down... I think I will order my PCT and cycle support now just so it is handy when I do want to fire it up... Any recommendations? Will all pcts work with any ph?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Urgh you guys drive a hard bargain haha... But I suppose I'll hold off a while until I get my diet and workout on lock down... I think I will order my PCT and cycle support now just so it is handy when I do want to fire it up... Any recommendations? Will all pcts work with any ph?
Smart move on holding off. I wasted plenty of money in my younger years on supplements without having my nutrition figured out. You'll be pleased with the decision.

As far as PCT goes, a SERM should be the center of your PCT. Along with that, I like to see a natural testosterone booster at a minimum. Some people make them very comprehensive (including multiple test boosters, cortisol control, etc.) and some go very basic. I think a great PCT is SERM + DAA (makes my libido rage) + HCGenerate. To answer your other question, for the most part a PCT can be the same for most compounds (there are certain compounds where people prefer nolva over clomid and vice versa, though).

Also make sure you have your on cycle support products, too (I can't recall if I read in your initial post if you had that/those or not).

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
Yea for my on cycle support I was looking at multi vit, fish oil, creatine (ha just read one of your posts), also I believe a product called life support (to help regulate live functions). For PCT a natural test booster would something like free test work fine or I own battle fuel right now. Or should I look at something else? Battle fuel contains nat test boosters, aromatase inhibitors, estrogen blockers and cortisol blockers (I believe, I will need to check the package)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea for my on cycle support I was looking at multi vit, fish oil, creatine (ha just read one of your posts), also I believe a product called life support (to help regulate live functions). For PCT a natural test booster would something like free test work fine or I own battle fuel right now. Or should I look at something else? Battle fuel contains nat test boosters, aromatase inhibitors, estrogen blockers and cortisol blockers (I believe, I will need to check the package)
Good deal on the on cycle supports. I haven't heard of the cycle life support before (not that I recall, at least), so just make sure it's an all-encompassing product - more than just liver protection. You want something that will cover liver, blood pressure, etc. (e.g. N2Guard, Cycle Assist or Cycle Support).

As far as the natty test booster - it's really up to you. The ones I recommended are ones I can swear by in terms of them working, but in theory you can use just about whatever you want and what you suggested would be fine. With the battle fuel, I'm assuming that the other components (AI, namely) are low-dosed so they wouldn't cause a problem.

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
I've also been looking for serms and found SERMadex... I don't know if it's real, because it kind of sounds like an infomercial product.

Yea life support is made by the same company as cycle support, it just has a few more things thrown in it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've also been looking for serms and found SERMadex... I don't know if it's real, because it kind of sounds like an infomercial product.
Never heard of it and wouldn't touch it. What you want is nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate), clomid (clomiphene), or torem (toremiphene).

DrewMedic

DrewMedic

Awards
Ok sounds awesome! I'm going to get everything all ordered up so when I'm ready I can do my pre cycle dosing and be ready for it... I will prolly leave this thread and just start a new one for daily logging and such... Thanks again for the insight and information.