Grant

Awards
  • Established
I have been running a cycle for the last four weeks. It consits of
First week:

First Five days:800mgs 1ad
Last 2 days 4mls 2x a day of transdermal 4ad/1t/4ht

Week 2

300mgs a day of 1ad (taken between doeses of the transdermal becuase I sweated some of it off working in a warehouse)
4mls 2x a day of transdermal 4ad/1t/4ht
Week 3

6mls 2x a day of transdermal 4ad/1t/4ht
Last 3 days of this week I started running m5aa at 50-70mgs a day for hardness and focus

Week 4

6mls 2x a day of transdermal 4ad/1t/4ht
50-70mgs a day of m5aa

Gained 11 pounds and leaned out.

week 5

I am back home and have lost a few pounds because of the stress I am under right now. Havent been eating all that much and decided to run the cycle for 1 more week. Since I am around my girl I will be going with oral 4ad (dont want to get transdermal on her) and m5aa (1200mgs a day and 70mgs a day respectively) I am contemplating adding m1t at 5mgs a day, but if this is retarded just let me know. For PCT I will be running Nolva at 60mgs a day for the first week and taper down after that.I will also be using clen and 6oxo. Wish I had some HCG, my balls are danglin but smaller thne usual. Oh well, 5 weeks aint that long. (Ill go into more details on PCT if anyone wants me to.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yo G, good to hear from ya. Man, if you are visibly suppressed, I'd skip the m1t or use at 2.5mg, that is the worse **** to take right at the end cause you are about to go into PCT shut down real hard! Bad way , pyramid into PCT. You got any M4OHN on hand?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Nope dont got any M4ohn on hand, sucks. I dont have m1t tablets either or else I would split the m1t capsules I have. I know m1t is suppressive as hell which sucks, so you think running 5mgs preworkout is too much considering my current "situation". The only other methyl I have had is m5aa, and even though I want to run a low dosage of m1t, I decided I would rather not run 2 methys at once, only got one liver you know, (damn livers, wish I had 2).