CEL D-plex + what? Andromass/Tren/M-lmg? Need some experienced advice

grapplerhayes

Awards
Done too much research and finally decided to post and get some recommendations.

Planning a 5 weeker in late September:

Stats:

height: 6-5
weight: 225

+/- 13%BF

Looking for some decent mass at a target weight of 250 around December with a proper diet and training regimen(former Div. 1 college athlete)

Most likely going to run a hybrid workout with Torso/Limbs for 3 weeks and an upper lower split for the final 3. Maybe some DC training mixed in as well.

2 previous PH runs being CEL D-plex and Purus Labs halovar 6 mos ago. D-plex I felt more responsive to (gained 12lbs kept 10lbs with loss in BF% in 5 weeks) with less sides than the halovar. Now just looking for something a little bit more.

I am looking for something with less of a chance at serious sides so with that being said:

Seems as if a few people have posted about a D-plex + Tren(oral) stack as being a good balance between reducing progestational activity with D-plex/tren as well as the methylated DHT producing dry, androgenic gains.

The new andromass looks promising being more of a mass builder and all, but not sure of the issues with the wet gains/sides etc. Looking for some help in this area...

M-lmg? Dont know much about it besides supposedly being a little bit more progestational than nandrolone(tren)?

any other options I am open to.

On cycle support supps:

Orange Triad
PP Toco-8
Fish Oil
Dymatize Whey
Creatine Mono
X-tend BCAA's
SNS Cycle assist
SNS liver assist
Taurine for Pump issues.

Post cycle:

-Toremifene and Test booster(undecided)

-everything else listed during cycle

Now just need the help of some of you guys to help recommend me to what you think my best option would be to stack with the D-plex

Thanks guys

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if your looking for mass, then lmg would be a good option. Although the gains are wet(not sure if your looking for that or not by reading your comment on Andromass). Another option would be Taurus's new 5aOHP. Should stack well with dplex with it being non-methyl and all.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The wetness (that just sounds dirty) of AndroMass seems to be user dependent. I know that D-Plex made me almost painfully dry, so a little extra water may help the joints a little bit in this area.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
D-plex/1-T/M1D would be my suggestion or 5aOHP bridged into M14

grapplerhayes

Awards
Ok i gotta check out the 5aohp so il research that a little bit. anyone else think andromass would be a good option?

grapplerhayes

Awards
Everyone on this forum including its companies reps are saying that 5AOHP is a progestin/another form of DHT(androgenic?) Not sure why I would want to run two forms of DHT? Anyone else know more about this?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D-plex+Andromass would be a great cycle. We're currently running a BOGO at the home site so you could run 2 bottles as well. Either 8 weeks at 6 pills or 6 weeks at 9 pills.

grapplerhayes

Awards
If I were planning on running this cycle a little later on maybe October/November do you think its in my best interest to wait until andromass v2 comes out? the 6 week 9pill option looks pretty cool..

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I were planning on running this cycle a little later on maybe October/November do you think its in my best interest to wait until andromass v2 comes out? the 6 week 9pill option looks pretty cool..
Depends, the 1-DHEA is a great compound imo and will work well with your goals. Even though some have reported AM as being wet the majority of users lose noticeable BF during their cycle, it's all relative imo.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Products have an ETA of December... we all know how we are with our ETAs lol