ANDROMASS log

princeshock

princeshock

Awards
Okay, so I will be doing an andromass log. Well it is more of a mini-log. Ill do updates here and there and have a final review. I finally gave in and bought it!. This 4 week experiment will begin the day the product arrives. I am going into this having hope it does produce steroid results/effects.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Yea, im semi-subbed.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a Semi

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just keeping it real. lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, subbed.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
In to follow this

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In as well. Any thoughts to running this for longer than 4 weeks? If so but price is an issue, pm me and ill see what I can do.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In as well. Any thoughts to running this for longer than 4 weeks? If so but price is an issue, pm me and ill see what I can do.
Or he can use the BOGO! ;)

princeshock

princeshock

Awards
First dose today, nothing to report as of yet. At week 4 ill definitively know if this is the real deal or not. As far as running it passed week 4, I probably wont if it isn't cracked up to what it should be. But if it does work, i will possibly run this for a long time.

Oh and I just found out that i live near this company.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And ya by 4 weeks I should hope you definately notice something.

princeshock

princeshock

Awards
10 pounds overall would be good.
I'm not as interested in gaining a bunch of weight as I am being happy with the size increase in the mirror. Gaining weight isn't that good of determining gains...I want to actually be able to see the difference. And also will be wanting the most besides size increasing: strength increases and 24/7 fullness and crazy pumps in the gym.

princeshock

princeshock

Awards
10 pounds overall would be good.
I'm not as interested in gaining a bunch of weight as I am being happy with the size increase in the mirror. Gaining weight isn't that good of determining gains...I want to actually be able to see the difference. And also will be wanting the most besides size increasing: strength increases and 24/7 fullness and crazy pumps in the gym.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its all about the mirror for me as well.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heeh man though Rodja you are one strong guy. 5'10" at 210. You must be pretty lean though eh? hehe

Been meaning to PM you to ask, but what are your physique goals? As most of you guys (the big guns of PP Ryansm, Rulk22) are HUGE. haha.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
heeh man though Rodja you are one strong guy. 5'10" at 210. You must be pretty lean though eh? hehe

Been meaning to PM you to ask, but what are your physique goals? As most of you guys (the big guns of PP Ryansm, Rulk22) are HUGE. haha.
I'm not as lean as I've been in the past (I'm ~13% currently; I've been down to 6-7%), but I'm pretty content with how I look. I have to really, really try to get much above 210 and would like to just mildly recomp down to 10%.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not as lean as I've been in the past (I'm ~13% currently; I've been down to 6-7%), but I'm pretty content with how I look. I have to really, really try to get much above 210 and would like to just mildly recomp down to 10%.

Yea that's around my goal as well. I just need to get A LOT stronger lol.
8 years of basically only doing chest/shoulders bis.... chest and bi's huge, shoulders full of injuries lol and small haha. But all strong.

anyway, OP Andromass should do you well. Just don't forget to eat enough :D

biggy57

biggy57

Awards
8 years of basically only doing chest/shoulders bis.... chest and bi's huge, shoulders full of injuries lol and small haha. But all strong.

Beach bod. Gotta do the deeds and squat bro. Blow the **** up

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x2, the mirror is everything.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I was always fascinated by backs and thighs, so they became my base with years of work. They're paying huge dividends now with my transition to PL'ing, but I credit my years of dedication to my current success.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats a pretty good spot to be in

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was always fascinated by backs and thighs, so they became my base with years of work. They're paying huge dividends now with my transition to PL'ing, but I credit my years of dedication to my current success.
Nice! Those are two muscle groups that would suck to have lack behind.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Having a strong back is awesome, but the thigh/glute size have made life a little difficult. Buying jeans is a freaking nightmare since my thigh girth is just a few inches less than my jean size.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Having a strong back is awesome, but the thigh/glute size have made life a little difficult. Buying jeans is a freaking nightmare since my thigh girth is just a few inches less than my jean size.
Clothes in general suck in this sport.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't have much of a problem with most shirts and finding a good, fitted dress shirt is still fairly easy. However, it was a lot easier to find to clothes when I was fighting instead of PL'ing.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GASP clothing has some cool looking clothes in their line, but its just way too expensive.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GASP clothing has some cool looking clothes in their line, but its just way too expensive.
Yeah....I'm a cheap bastard. Most of my shirts are from EFS when they run there 60% off sale.

biggy57

biggy57

Awards
No doubt... It has honestly been years since I've worn jeans... Dress pants are required most of the time but luckily they can be tailored for free. But any other time, shorts and 2xl's:)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt... It has honestly been years since I've worn jeans... Dress pants are required most of the time but luckily they can be tailored for free. But any other time, shorts and 2xl's:)
I usually have to buy *ahem* "ethnic" jeans since they tend to have much more girth in the legs.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've noticed even though I don't do pulls or squats anymore my legs are still big, so buying jeans is still a pain.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've noticed even though I don't do pulls or squats anymore my legs are still big, so buying jeans is still a pain.
Dude, you're a 300lb behemoth. What did you expect!?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I wanna see some updates sheesh lol thinking about logging something when I turn 20 lol still researching

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While I envy your body's genetics for mass, arthritis can really suck. How you been treating it?
I had to quit heavy pulls and squats along with high dose fish oil and cissus. But in reality future surgeries are needed and I get cortisone shots on a regular bases. A chiro helps and so does a TENS unit, pain though at times is a bitch.