ANDROMASS log

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. What week were you in when you felt it kick in?


  2. this is the worst log i've seen in a while.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    this is the worst log i've seen in a while.
    lawlz.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  4. how the hell did my name get thrown into that? funny, never posted that.
    Quote Originally Posted by princeshock View Post
    Yeah i've put on significant mass.

    apoxtle: Yeah it would seem suspicious wouldn't it lol.

    but anyway, i want to start taking t3 but I don't know if andromass is strong enough to combat the muscle losing effects of the t3. Hmm.......

  5. i saw that post on this thread earlier, must have been deleted or something
    Always willing to learn :D
    •   
       


  6. Whats the latest?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  7. Quote Originally Posted by princeshock View Post
    Well the sudden change came from the following:

    -Being able to workout for hours on end
    -really awesome pumps
    -size difference

    So it is actually pretty good stuff. Although I would like to see more from it but perhaps v3 will be more effective.
    I think more advanced lifters might need 9 caps to see the full effectiveness of v2 andromass. We've yet to see what V3 will do, but I have a feeling it'll be more effective.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I think more advanced lifters might need 9 caps to see the full effectiveness of v2 andromass. We've yet to see what V3 will do, but I have a feeling it'll be more effective.

    with an additional 3 caps...would you recommend shortening the cycle length?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    with an additional 3 caps...would you recommend shortening the cycle length?
    I wouldn't. It takes time for the muscle to mature.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  10. so 9 caps 6 weeks?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    so 9 caps 6 weeks?
    I would go 6-8


  12. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I would go 6-8
    what is the possibility of testicular damage at 8 weeks?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    what is the possibility of testicular damage at 8 weeks?
    It depends. I know that free radicals can damage the testes during ANY steroid cycle, no matter the length. It's one of the reasons people have a harder and harder time recovering from multiple/longer steroid cycles. I don't know what the difference would be with two 4 weekers or one 8 weeker. Toco-8 is designed to fight these free radicals, that's why I use it all the time. Not to turn this into an advertisement.

    My recommendation is 6 weeks at 9 caps or 8 weeks at 6 caps. But 8 weeks is certainly the point of diminishing returns.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    It depends. I know that free radicals can damage the testes during ANY steroid cycle, no matter the length. It's one of the reasons people have a harder and harder time recovering from multiple/longer steroid cycles. I don't know what the difference would be with two 4 weekers or one 8 weeker. Toco-8 is designed to fight these free radicals, that's why I use it all the time. Not to turn this into an advertisement.

    My recommendation is 6 weeks at 9 caps or 8 weeks at 6 caps. But 8 weeks is certainly the point of diminishing returns.
    Oh I can vouch for Toco 8. Love the stuff. So Toco8 and DAA on cycle to mitigate...along with some L-Dopa...sound like a good run for 8 weeks? Do you think that would mitigate testicular damage?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Oh I can vouch for Toco 8. Love the stuff. So Toco8 and DAA on cycle to mitigate...along with some L-Dopa...sound like a good run for 8 weeks? Do you think that would mitigate testicular damage?
    By damage, do you mean atrophy?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    By damage, do you mean atrophy?
    correct. I have heard long periods of intaking exogenous hormones can cause permanent testicular atrophy.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    correct. I have heard long periods of intaking exogenous hormones can cause permanent testicular atrophy.
    I don't think it'll help to prevent it (nothing outside of hCG really can), but it will help to reduce said damage. Also, it's not like running 1g of test and tren for 20 weeks.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  18. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    what is the possibility of testicular damage at 8 weeks?
    We've had loggers running 20+ weeks with AH and only needing a light PCT


  19. Holly balls... 20+ weeks?! What kind of dosage / results did they have?

    Although I probably would never be able to lay off the booze for 20 weeks.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    We've had loggers running 20+ weeks with AH and only needing a light PCT
    20 weeks and Id probably lose all the hair I have left on my head.... hahah
    Nice to know its not very suppressive.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Holly balls... 20+ weeks?! What kind of dosage / results did they have?

    Although I probably would never be able to lay off the booze for 20 weeks.
    It was for gyno reduction which a lot had great success with


  22. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    20 weeks and Id probably lose all the hair I have left on my head.... hahah
    Nice to know its not very suppressive.
    Yeah I was pretty suprised to learn that myself. I didnt lose any hair while using AH version1 and in fact my hair became thicker and more coarse.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    20 weeks and Id probably lose all the hair I have left on my head.... hahah
    Nice to know its not very suppressive.
    Yah, I had bloods done 2 weeks after a 6 weeker with AH and total T came back in the 800s. I think the fact it has anti-ER capabilities is what makes it so much less suppressive than other compounds.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy

    Yah, I had bloods done 2 weeks after a 6 weeker with AH and total T came back in the 800s. I think the fact it has anti-ER capabilities is what makes it so much less suppressive than other compounds.
    Nice to know. . I postponing my log of AH for now till late nov or so. I can't put up the funds for a serm ATM. But when I do run it, it'll be logged.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Nice to know. . I postponing my log of AH for now till late nov or so. I can't put up the funds for a serm ATM. But when I do run it, it'll be logged.
    Good to see you get all PCT supplies before starting the cycle

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Andromass
    By rulk22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1170
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 12:25 AM
  2. ANDROmass.. my first log!
    By honda81 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 03:12 PM
  3. Andromass
    By ward5742 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 04:35 PM
Log in
Log in